Soul Bro

2022-2023 Draft Thread

8 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

This draft has an abundance of wing shooting. Great for us.

Just thinking the same thing. It’s a great draft for our prototype.

5 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Brandon Miller doing it again. 30/10.

Yea he seems to be staking a claim in and around the 3-5 range with a lot of people. Kind of reminds me of Jabari Smith to be honest. Smith probably a little better defensively but Miller flashed a little more creation upside. 

On 1/18/2023 at 5:04 AM, CTMagicUK said:

Yea he seems to be staking a claim in and around the 3-5 range with a lot of people. Kind of reminds me of Jabari Smith to be honest. Smith probably a little better defensively but Miller flashed a little more creation upside. 

Yeah, Miller seems to be a true wing (like Franz) with his skillset and movement, whereas Smith seems like a stationary four (like Magic Lewis).

https://nbadraft.theringer.com/

I'm not a huge fan of Kevin O Connor as a draft analyst but The Ringer is a major publication so worth sharing their first 2023 draft content.

In his mock we get Keyonte George and Anthony Black. And look, I like Anthony Black quite a bit, I think he's got a shot to be a solid NBA player, possibly even a very good one. But if we pass on Jett twice I might lose my mind. Keyonte I'm happy with.

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

https://nbadraft.theringer.com/

I'm not a huge fan of Kevin O Connor as a draft analyst but The Ringer is a major publication so worth sharing their first 2023 draft content.

In his mock we get Keyonte George and Anthony Black. And look, I like Anthony Black quite a bit, I think he's got a shot to be a solid NBA player, possibly even a very good one. But if we pass on Jett twice I might lose my mind. Keyonte I'm happy with.

I had no idea the “freshman” Miller was 20.5 years old. Hmmm…