Soul Bro

2022-2023 Draft Thread

1 minute ago, zollman said:

Can we bundle 6, 11, and whatever else not named Paulo or Franz for 1?

I don’t think anyone is going to trade Wembanyama.

2 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I'm hoping for Spurs or Blazers winning the lottery. 

As I said, happy for them. Spurs are a good org who develop players the right way and I like Pop as a coach. If the Magic couldn't get him, I'm glad Spurs did. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

funny how they all just keep talking that it is a done deal      it may be    but to speak like that  ....

Found it unprofessional and disrespectful. Windhorst could barely contain his feelings

9 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

The only depressing thing is that this a top 5 player draft it feels like. We tend to always draft the number just outside of the "top player" window - like the draft where trae young went in front of Mo Bamba.

Nah, it's more like a top 3 draft, which is why Detroit and Houston are sick right now.

I think we should package 6 and 11 to Portland for 3 and one of their bad contract.

3 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Found it unprofessional and disrespectful. Windhorst could barely contain his feelings

Wemby is the #1 pick. Unless there are serious medical concerns no one knows about, this is the most consensus #1 pick since Lebron James. 

2 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Wemby is the #1 pick. Unless there are serious medical concerns no one knows about, this is the most consensus #1 pick since Lebron James. 

yeah but to say "how are you going to change san antonio" like a done deal was strange   and as mauro said unprofessional