Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Heat - Sat., Mar. 11th @ 7 pm

7 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

We all knew Suggs brought everything to the game other than a consistent jumper / scoring ability. 

But he was always too good of an athlete to have that be a career issue. Consistency and injuries may continue to be a factor but that ceiling is there and he's inching closer...

He's the glue guy type that every championship team needs. A year ago we were all so sad we got him instead of Barnes, but with this team we've built, he's the perfect SG cog. 

Can't wait to watch the growth!

Like you've said before.....Jalen is must watch TV !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, ball junkie said:

In the previous Jazz game during the 4th quarter I was watching thinking why is Jalen in the game at crunch time …they weren’t guarding him at the arc which clogs up driving lanes …and of course he had to take the shots cause they were leaving him …I grimaced each time he took the shot knowing the outcome before the ball arrived.

Two nights later we have this result …which is why I post …he was a big part of getting the W …GO CAPTAIN CHAOS !!!

Which for me will be his role moving forward …Energy off the bench …and I think it’s a perfect role for him ….GO MAGIC !

I feel like this is true for most of our players. They are all young and inconsistent at times. Even our stars in Paolo and Franz are can be up and down. Getting experience like last night in a playoff like atmosphere  is extremely value able for all of our players. 

I am hopefully Suggs can become a slightly better and more likable Marcus Smart.  

14 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Uggh… so, we haven’t learned anything from all the teams that intentionally foul us when we’re down 3 late? lol

Yeah, as much as I hate when there're only FT for multiple possession as other posters pointed out las time, when we're talking about the very last possession, +3, the intentional foul has to be an option.

The 4 game homestand hasn't gone as we needed to, but that last win against Miami has been enjoable!

9 hours ago, ball junkie said:

In the previous Jazz game during the 4th quarter I was watching thinking why is Jalen in the game at crunch time …they weren’t guarding him at the arc which clogs up driving lanes …and of course he had to take the shots cause they were leaving him …I grimaced each time he took the shot knowing the outcome before the ball arrived.

Two nights later we have this result …which is why I post …he was a big part of getting the W …GO CAPTAIN CHAOS !!!

Which for me will be his role moving forward …Energy off the bench …and I think it’s a perfect role for him ….GO MAGIC !

Captain Chaos is the perfect name for Suggs

7 hours ago, MagicMan1979 said:

I am hopefully Suggs can become a slightly better and more likable Marcus Smart.  

I love me some Marcus Smart

9 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

Yeah, as much as I hate when there're only FT for multiple possession as other posters pointed out las time, when we're talking about the very last possession, +3, the intentional foul has to be an option.

I played and coached in a county league for many years. 1 game that will always be burned in my mind was the championship game one season. We were up 3 with 5 seconds left. I called time and told my guys to foul. They didn't, the other team hit a 3, then beat us in OT. IMO you ALWAYS foul in that situation.