Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Heat - Sat., Mar. 11th @ 7 pm

11 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Suggs has the intangibles you want. Right place at the right time so, so often. 

Great job boys!! Great win!

Jalen does what not too many do....the ball is the center of the game. He just plays the ball. As simple as that are sports.

I want to give props to Suggs. He played an all around outstanding game.

Suggs fought so hard on defense that he kept getting knocked down (hitting his head on the floor) and popped in the face a few times. I feared that it might put him on the injury list for a few games.

But guess what, he kept on getting up and back in the game. He was like the Energizer (battery) bunny. . .

He takes a lickin and keeps on tickin!

kYLK3Q.png   >>>161v1p.png

We all knew Suggs brought everything to the game other than a consistent jumper / scoring ability. 

But he was always too good of an athlete to have that be a career issue. Consistency and injuries may continue to be a factor but that ceiling is there and he's inching closer...

He's the glue guy type that every championship team needs. A year ago we were all so sad we got him instead of Barnes, but with this team we've built, he's the perfect SG cog. 

Can't wait to watch the growth!

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Albert Lergier said:

Jalen is such a freak athlete....OMG !!!!!!

16 points

4 of 6 from 3

5 rebounds

4 assists

4 steals

3 blocks 

Who, when, where you've seen this before?

We needed him to have a game like this one. It's obvious he's got the will. He's just been struggling to play within the flow and know his role.

In the previous Jazz game during the 4th quarter I was watching thinking why is Jalen in the game at crunch time …they weren’t guarding him at the arc which clogs up driving lanes …and of course he had to take the shots cause they were leaving him …I grimaced each time he took the shot knowing the outcome before the ball arrived.

Two nights later we have this result …which is why I post …he was a big part of getting the W …GO CAPTAIN CHAOS !!!

Which for me will be his role moving forward …Energy off the bench …and I think it’s a perfect role for him ….GO MAGIC !

7 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

We all knew Suggs brought everything to the game other than a consistent jumper / scoring ability. 

But he was always too good of an athlete to have that be a career issue. Consistency and injuries may continue to be a factor but that ceiling is there and he's inching closer...

He's the glue guy type that every championship team needs. A year ago we were all so sad we got him instead of Barnes, but with this team we've built, he's the perfect SG cog. 

Can't wait to watch the growth!

Jalen is right now one of 15 players that are part of the NBA All Defensive Teams.....we'll see which one he earns this year.

And, he will be a career NBA All Defensive Player for years to come.