Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Heat - Sat., Mar. 11th @ 7 pm

Uggh… so, we haven’t learned anything from all the teams that intentionally foul us when we’re down 3 late? lol

Also, I still hate Flop Lowry. How is it every time we play him he hurts somebody?!

Just now, Fire Weltham said:

Bad coaching right there. We should have put them on the line instead of letting them shoot the 3 to tie the game. 

Good chance Butler times it and gets the shot up in an attempt to foul him. Coach was probably just as worried about that and told the guys to not foul if he gets the ball with a dribble 

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Uggh… so, we haven’t learned anything from all the teams that intentionally foul us when we’re down 3 late? lol

Also, I still hate Flop Lowry. How is it every time we play him he hurts somebody?!

That’s on the coaching staff they don’t do well with in game adjustments.

1 minute ago, TreyMachine said:

Good chance Butler times it and gets the shot up in an attempt to foul him. Coach was probably just as worried about that and told the guys to not foul if he gets the ball with a dribble 

Easy solution to avoid that is deny him the ball on the inbounds and as soon as he gets it send the double. Once he passes it to the open man we rotate and foul the guy with the ball. Letting Jimmy get his shot off is the last thing you want happening on the final possession. 

Suggs, Fultz, and Anthony all locked in to begin overtime. Great movement and good shot selections that happen to fall. 

KEEP THE GAS ON YALL!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fire Weltham said:

Bad coaching right there. We should have put them on the line instead of letting them shoot the 3 to tie the game. 

I agree. The first thing I think about is putting a player on the line with a few seconds left--instead of giving them time to make a 3.

• Upvote 1

Listen to that crowd tonight!  I LOVE how passionately the fans are supporting the Magic this season.  Home games finally feel like home for the team again!

• Like 1

Just now, MagicMan1979 said:

Carter Jr must have heard people complaining about him. What a game by him and Suggs

I think he heard me. I for one was complaining about him. :)

He did have a better game tonight.