Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Bucks - Tues., Mar. 7th @ 7 pm

52 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

You have to play defense to win games. Please let the Magic players know. Geezus are bull fighters teaching D on this team?

Yep. Awful defense.

3 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Why does Markelle keep standing in the corner? He does not shoot 3 pters.

3 hours ago, ball junkie said:

Spacing …or attempting to create that for other players …he’s doing better at 3 not the worst on the team for sure 

3 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

This has to be purposeful, letting Paolo and Franz do all the ball-handling. Markelle is essentially a decoy in the half court offense. Only 3 field goal attempts in the half 

I asked the question: Why is Markelle standing in the corner? Then ball junkie, your response was about spacing and All Eyes On Me said it was to allow Paolo and Franz to do the ball handling.

I was not able to add the quote by All Eyes On Me from page 3. A comment you made after the game. All Eyes, you said that Markelle needs to be more aggressive early in the game and that he is too passive. This was the point I was trying to make about Kelle standing in the corner in the 1st quarter. When we won games, Markelle was the primary ball handler (when he was on the court), pushing the ball and kicking it out to an open shooter or he himself faking a pass off and taking it to the hole for a lay up. He did not do that early in the game because he was standing in the corner.

In previous games, Markelle was the floor general and was effective in that role. He was not given that role to play tonight.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ball junkie said:

I say the Bucks can’t keep up this torrid offensive pace against us forever …if we can’t slow them down a little in the second half I give up 

Ummm.  What does “give up” mean?  Are you surrendering?

55 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Ummm.  What does “give up” mean?  Are you surrendering?

Lol …it’s just old time way of expressing frustration …a cliche …give up is not in my vocabulary …though I will admit the Magic playoff chances are looking slim .

Defense was nonexistent and I think I have an idea why. The refs are really diminishing my interest in the nba. The biases are so clear and blatantly in your face. It just becomes a joke. I can’t imagine what it does to the players that actually care. Has to be mentally challenging and bordering on just giving up on winning.

So then what happens? Your effort into defense becomes nonexistent. And I really don’t blame them it is human nature.

the NBA has really become entertainment and that’s it. Prove me wrong. 

The WLWLWL series is now broken, and not in the right way.

Hopes are almost over now, we don't seem interested in making that run, having players out just to be cautious, and consequently I can't blame the guys that are playing for not buying on playoff either.  We're not even able to make good use of the big absences of our rivals. All signs pointing to...