Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Bucks - Tues., Mar. 7th @ 7 pm

So, in pregame Steele and Turner talking about Giannis out and saying he was ill …then the cameras showed Giannis 5 minutes before tipoff eating popcorn and laughing, cutting up …even Steele and Turner were embarrassed trying to explain and tried to smugly laugh it off themselves …draw your own conclusions .

Also, the Magic are down 2 starters themselves just in case we win and somebody says the Bucks didn’t have all their guys .

21 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Oh man, for some reason I didn’t think this game started til 8. Keeping it close. Would really stink to not capitalize on Giannis and Jrue both out 

Giving up 70 in the first half is not a good way to capitalize.  Need the W, I want to see more WLWL.  

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Why does Markelle keep standing in the corner? He does not shoot 3 pters.

Spacing …or attempting to create that for other players …he’s doing better at 3 not the worst on the team for sure 

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Why does Markelle keep standing in the corner? He does not shoot 3 pters.

This has to be purposeful, letting Paolo and Franz do all the ball-handling. Markelle is essentially a decoy in the half court offense. Only 3 field goal attempts in the half 

19 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

I say the Bucks can’t keep up this torrid offensive pace against us forever …if we can’t slow them down a little in the second half I give up 

But they are not slowing the Bucks down. Looks like all the shots are going in for the Bucks' No. 5