Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Blazers - Sun., Mar. 5th @ 6 pm

19 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

what u talking about. that's me saying tnat yes. but am i in control of the Magic?? 

I don't know what you not being in control of the Magic has to do with my point. 

4 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

we r stealth tanking. front office is more than happy that we are playing meaningful competitive games down the stretch they want to secure the best odds and i dont blame them. 

Next season we make the.playoffs outright and away we go. 

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Last week: "playoffs not play-ins!" 

This week: "we're stealth taking its the front office" 

It's ok to just admit that this team, at present, isn't good enough to overcome the 5-20, injury riddled start. 

LOL, don't forget that next season we were going to be contenders for sure, while now we will only "make the playoffs outright" :D

JK Jay, I love your optimisim in the end, but at some point you should also consider (and blame) FO into the equation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I don't know what you not being in control of the Magic has to do with my point. 

1 hour ago, Luke_FfS said:

LOL, don't forget that next season we were going to be contenders for sure, while now we will only "make the playoffs outright" :D

JK Jay, I love your optimisim in the end, but at some point you should also consider (and blame) FO into the equation.

i am 100 percent happy with the front office 

I'm also happy with the FO. My point was a week ago we were making the playoffs, now we've lost a couple of games and it's somehow stealth tanking and not just... Being a young mediocre team. 

43 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I'm also happy with the FO. My point was a week ago we were making the playoffs, now we've lost a couple of games and it's somehow stealth tanking and not just... Being a young mediocre team. 

if we rally wanted to make it. we aint sitting Wendell and Gary. give iit a rest

15 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

if we rally wanted to make it. we aint sitting Wendell and Gary. give iit a rest

The easy one to sit, if they were really going this direction of trying to help our young squad get less competitive and become more accustomed to losing, would have been to sit Franz who had a legit ankle sprain.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

i am 100 percent happy with the front office 

I miss how you can be happy about them chosing to rest players that way (we're supposing is not coach choice, right?) and at the same time being so sure we were squeezing into playoff or playin. Not sure they're sending the right message to the team either.

With the injury riddled careers of both WCJ and GH, there’s no way we just randomly chose to rest them as a tank strategy.

It’s why I thought our biggest need at the deadline was a legit backup big man because WCJ is our only one and he’s hurt often. Thought we might have something with Goga, but apparently we prefer watching Admiral, Moe and Bol getting abused in the paint and on the glass.

• Upvote 1