Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Bucks - Weds., Mar. 1st @ 8:00 PM

3 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

am i crazy to think that we should be playing bitaze more?

Goga should be playing over Bol. Our second unit not having a real big man is killing us

5 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

am i crazy to think that we should be playing bitaze more?

No, you are not crazy. I was thinking the same thing. He should get more minutes.

This is one of those games that reminds me that only 4 or 5 of our players on the roster right now will be part of the rotation when we’re a playoff team again. A lot of talented ball players, just not a lot of good lineups to show for it

Bucks are the best team in basketball and honestly its probably sometimes worthwhile for a young team to be reminded how ruthlessly efficient the best teams need to be. 

On to the next one. 

Its looking less likely we'll make the play in, 4 games back with 19 to go. But honestly it's March and we still have something to play for. That's a win in my book. 

76 points at halftime and 108 after 3 quarters against a team on a back to back is a bad performance, doesn't matter if they're one of the best teams in the league (and also without Middleton)

I've made a compliment last game to Banchero offense, this time I've to point out the terrible def play he made at the start of the game (when we were 5-7 I believe). Unacceptable to be so disinterested, coaches should work on that and eradicate those bad habits ASAP.

we were 6 of 13 and they were 15 of 23 i believe at half for 3pt shooting so it wasnt that bad. What seems to happen is we have bad shooters decide to start chucking 3 pt shots.

Yeah it's gonna take coaching and reimagining the roster. Gianiss is a legitimate dominate inside threat who works on his game every year and can shoot free throws and 3 point shots when he has too. Meanwhile they have methodically surrounded him with guys who can play defense and shoot. Guards,bigs,wingmen. It's changed every year but they have kept the formula. All the guys have to shoot at some level.

The Magic will do the same thing.

3 hours ago, hootie249 said:

Yeah it's gonna take coaching and reimagining the roster. Gianiss is a legitimate dominate inside threat who works on his game every year and can shoot free throws and 3 point shots when he has too. Meanwhile they have methodically surrounded him with guys who can play defense and shoot. Guards,bigs,wingmen. It's changed every year but they have kept the formula. All the guys have to shoot at some level.

The Magic will do the same thing.

“The Magic will do the same thing” 

you are being very very very optimistic, considering that they haven’t drafted a “shooter” the whole dam time they have been here. Or brought one free agent “shooter”. So your supposition is skating on some microscopically thin ice. 

• Upvote 2