Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Raptors - Tues. Feb. 14th @ 7:30 PM

This one’s done. Can’t make a shot. Sloppy with the ball. Can’t get a rebound. Made Jakob Poeltl look like a superstar. Let’s come back we’ll rested in 9 days for the final push.

Well, that was a disappointing second half. Awful lack of energy and a horrible amount of live ball turnovers... They grabbed 13 offensive rebounds and killed us in transition and 2nd chance points. We needed this one, but we'll get another chances I guess.

Now All Star break, some players need to recover some energy. I hope Paolo and Franz don't come back too tired from Utah. 

They hardcore out-bigged us tonight. Size doesn’t always equal playing big, and we have a lot of finesse big men that need to learn how to bang. We woulda seen Goga tonight if he had been on the roster for more than a day

7 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

They hardcore out-bigged us tonight. Size doesn’t always equal playing big, and we have a lot of finesse big men that need to learn how to bang. We woulda seen Goga tonight if he had been on the roster for more than a day

This Toronto team always gives us trouble. I hate it

Poeltl is the exact kind of C that we have problems with. Size advantage over WCJ and a really strong rim protector. Hopefully something Bitadze helps with in certain match ups. Honestly think if Poeltl had been starting at C for Toronto all season they'd have 4 or 5 more wins and we wouldn't really be looking at them as a rival for the play in anyway. 

Hopefully this break does everyone some good.