Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Bulls - Mon., Feb. 13th @ 8:00 PM

Critical win tonight. I loved the intensity (not so much the playing, but we won so... :P)

What a nightmare season for Chicago. And what a failed project. I never imagined that the two picks that came from Vuc's trade would be so good.

Go Magic! 

• Upvote 2

I don't say it enough: I love Markelle, he made this team look different. We are +.500 since he came back and he is probably one of the biggest reasons of the team's present.

Everytime someone say he is a bust  it feels so unfair (I even heard they call him the worst #1 pick ever). 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Phil4Real said:

Suggs is really hurting us in offense. He's completely out of control with his handle and shooting awful. Another setback game, i wish he could calm down a little sometimes. 

its not a setback. its just growing pains. he does need to sharpen up his handle too. 1 thing we can guarantee is he is gonna put in absolutely everything he  can to improve everyday.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Phil4Real said:

I don't say it enough: I love Markelle, he made this team look different. We are +.500 since he came back and he is probably one of the biggest reasons of the team's present.

Everytime someone say he is a bust  it feels so unfair (I even heard they call him the worst #1 pick ever). 

Lol long way from that …injuries have derailed him …not ability 

Just now, Jay Magic said:

its not a setback. its just growing pains. he does need to sharpen up his handle too. 1 thing we can guarantee is he is gonna put in absolutely everything he  can to improve everyday.

Oh don't get me wrong please. I love the kid and I know he's gonna give everything he can to improve. But you cannot be a long-term NBA player if you don't make shots and sadly that's been the situation this two season (I know, with all the injurys inbetween).

He need to calm down and start to think a little more what he is gonna do everytime he is playing offense. I thing that's the challenge and I really hope he can make it. 

• Upvote 1