Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Heat - Sat. Feb. 11th @ 7:00 PM

Glad I’m not the only one down on Mosley for this one. He needs to play his starters the last 6 minutes. Paolo came in with 2 minutes left!  Should have used his challenge a few times. 

This one’s on the refs, they understood the assignment and made sure Miami got the W. Also helped out a ton by Mosely who foolishly didn’t challenge that blocking foul on Jalen Suggs where he didn’t touch Bam. I’m pissed after this one. The NBA refs are so bad. They didn’t even try to hide it tonight.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

This slump by Franz has been pretty brutal. He’s been bad for a couple weeks now.

Yep. Paolo has also been struggling handling the ball.

There has been over dribbling at times by a Magic player with the ball, trying to find an open teammate.

And come on y'all, even Kelle seemed a little off handling the ball a few times the last couple of games.

We love our team, but please don't start giving down votes because you don't want a player that you like criticized.

It is what it is.

15 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Yep. Paolo has also been struggling handling the ball.

There has been over dribbling at times by a Magic player with the ball, trying to find an open teammate.

And come on y'all, even Kelle seemed a little off handling the ball a few times the last couple of games.

We love our team, but please don't start giving down votes because you don't want a player that you like criticized.

It is what it is.

Yeah, we desperately need the all-star break. Guys are tired. Paolo has slammed into the rookie wall, Franz has played pretty much non stop since Euro Basket back in August and has to be feeling it. Kelle has played more minutes over the last few months than he has combined in his career. We’re gelling and the future is super bright, but we’re still very very young and inexperienced.

• Like 2

Up by 9 with 2:30 remaining… and to lose the game…Mosley is a good rebuilding coach maybe. If we want playoffs we need different coaching personnel.

• Upvote 1

Disappointing to lose like that in OT. Great performance from Suggs though. Love the multiple steals and blocks from him. 

It speaks to the roster construction though that Franz and Paolo haven't been great for a week or two now and we're still very competitive. And of everyone on the roster I'm not really worried about those two. 

More all around performances like that from Suggs and you can start to think about pencilling him as the starting SG next season..

Like a few of you are saying our two golden boys have hit the proverbial wall and with both playing in the rising stars I''m not sure how much rest they'll get over the break. Palo's free throws are down and Franz has missed too many right at the rim.

The officiating in this one was pretty bad, the charge on Markell was an obvious and one and the mugging of WCJ sure looked like a foul to me. It makes me mad and that's good because for as hard as this team plays the now deserve better.

However the thing to me that is the worst is the fact that half the arena is yelling lets go heat. I'm buying tickets tomorrow to the next heat game in March so at least there will be two more fans there cheering for the Magic. I hope you'll join me. Peace. 

Another heartbraking home loss that doesn't bode well with our playoff hopes.

A lot of time games are decided by small margin, that's why I was insisting so much in getting one rotation player before deadline. A little help would have been useful for that last stretch.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

Another heartbraking home loss that doesn't bode well with our playoff hopes.

A lot of time games are decided by small margin, that's why I was insisting so much in getting one rotation player before deadline. A little help would have been useful for that last stretch.

While I definitely agree with your line of thinking I feel this loss was on Mosley for not adjusting and subbing some guys out earlier and putting in guys who were defending well in order to stop that Miami run in the 4th. Specifically Suggs who was having a monster defensive night and a hell of an offensive night. He should have been put on Herro and JI should have come in to D up Butler. Fultz should have also come in earlier than he did so I put this mostly on Mosley for not adjusting in game. 

The really irritating part from the refs last night and obvious agenda they had. Is Mosley not playing the hot players in ot. Suggs and Mo Were having great games. It is really bad coaching when the players that are rolling are not allowed to keep it rolling.
Carter looked like he was hurting and Franz looked exhausted. Harris was ineffective as usual. It was the perfect time to sub and Mosley refused to adjust. His in game decisions and passion leave questions.

Why did in he not get a technical called on him earlier in the game. Send a dam message to the refs and your team!!!! Show some emotion.