Sign in to follow this  
All Eyes On Me

T-Ross and Mo Bamba Appreciation Thread

Definitely gonna miss the Torch lightings! Go get a ring, T-Ross!

Mo, you might’ve not become the star big we hoped, but I enjoyed watching you play the last several years, especially when you were on. To be that unicorn we know you can be, just try not to do it in LA… lol

• Upvote 2

I always felt that TRoss was misused the first few years he was here and that changed his game approach. He was a decent defender when he first got here, but because of roster shortfalls he had to put all his energy in on the offense and developed bad habits as a consequence. I wish him luck! 

I feel like Bamba has a lot of talent, but he plays with low energy so often. He could be so good if he played with consistent energy and worked hard on his defense and handle. I don’t wish him luck though, because he’s going to the frickin’ Lakers.

• Upvote 1

I wish them both all the sucess in the world just not when they play us.

Both high character gentlemen. 

it was a pleasure watching you both

I hadn't seen this thread until now. Thanks for making it, All Eyes on Me!
My eternal love to T-Ross, one of the most explosive players to ever wear the Magic jersey. Fearless shooter and just the nicest guy!

With Mo the things weren't so happy, but he had his own bright moments and for what i see and what i hear he is a great guy and an excelent teammate. I really hope he can find a place where he can shine. 

Thanks for being a part of this family :D