Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Nuggets - Thurs., Feb. 9th @ 7 PM

4 minutes ago, Fire Weltham said:

This version of Cole is definitely a starter in the league the problem is when his shot isn’t falling instead of finding other ways to contribute he just keeps jacking up shots. I’m hoping he sees the bigger picture and finds other ways to help the team win when he’s having an off shooting night. 

I"m here as well. Cole looked great tonight but will he bring the same energy and effort when his shot isn't falling? Will be continue to shoot his way out of the night and force bad shots like he has in the past? 

I'm all for keeping Cole, but if he's going to be in a conversation for significant minutes, he's going to keep to give more consistency. 

11 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I"m here as well. Cole looked great tonight but will he bring the same energy and effort when his shot isn't falling? Will be continue to shoot his way out of the night and force bad shots like he has in the past? 

I'm all for keeping Cole, but if he's going to be in a conversation for significant minutes, he's going to keep to give more consistency. 

lets hope he does. i am betting on cole for sure 

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

I posted a similar stats earlier in this thread. For those who do not believe Bol adds value to this team as Mosely, I and some other posters do, they need to borrow these binoculars.

mhcyDh.png

• Upvote 1

Great great win. AG putting up big stats in an L in the Amway. Just like old times lol. 

Bench came through. The Nuggets really don't have (or didn't pre deadline) a backup C so in the minutes where Jokic sits you can really attack the rim and get good shots. That helped Bol feast, nobody to contest his length. 

Honestly think Cole is in his perfect role here. Whether he's happy with that long term I don't know but a 6th man role where he can come off the bench and take shots in the second unit suits him. It also limits the damage if he's having a 2/12 game instead of a 7/12 game. Great showing from him. 

Markelle with 5 OREBs is wild. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I posted a similar stats earlier in this thread. For those who do not believe Bol adds value to this team as Mosely, I and some other posters do, they need to borrow these binoculars.

mhcyDh.png

Credit where it's due. As someone who has criticized Bol's defense and impact, he had a great game. Let's hope he can carry it forward.