Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Hornets - Sun. Feb. 5th @ 1:00 PM

True Magic …u better stop posting lol …joking …u made a comment about the starters and they played much better 2nd quarter …then u made a comment about chucking 3’s and we hit three in a row …figures right …

But, Ball Junkie, the starters were chucking 3's in the 1st quarter and into over half of the 2nd quarter. Were you watching during that stretch? There were only 3 made 3pts in under 2 minutes at the end of the 2nd quarter. WCJ made one and Harris made 2. Now, Mr. BJ, correct me if I am wrong.

By the way, if you were watching, the Magic didn't pull ahead until late in the 2nd quarter by ball movement and making shots closer to the basket. 

See, Nick Anderson just mentioned that the Magic did a better job cutting to the basket. 

Thank you very much!  votnnj.png

9 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

But, Ball Junkie, the starters were chucking 3's in the 1st quarter and into over half of the 2nd quarter. Were you watching during that stretch? There were only 3 made 3pts in under 2 minutes at the end of the 2nd quarter. WCJ made one and Harris made 2. Now, Mr. BJ, correct me if I am wrong.

By the way, if you were watching, the Magic didn't pull ahead until late in the 2nd quarter by ball movement and making shots closer to the basket. 

See, Nick Anderson just mentioned that the Magic did a better job cutting to the basket. 

Thank you very much!  votnnj.png

Was just messing with u …but it did happen as soon as u made the chucking comment we hit three in a row insert smiley face 

16 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

True Magic …u better stop posting lol …joking …u made a comment about the starters and they played much better 2nd quarter …then u made a comment about chucking 3’s and we hit three in a row …figures right …

Because they observed what the second unit was doing well in the first quarter. So when the starters returned to the floor in the second quarter, they knew they needed to make changes in how they were playing. It paid off because they made the necessary adjustments.

Just now, ball junkie said:

Come on Mosley time for Issac to get his minutes bro 

Now, now! I know we all want to see JI, but we are on a roll. I would wait until the 4th quarter to put him on the floor.