Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at TWolves - Fri. Feb. 4 @ 8:00 pm

1- our bench providing the win

2- bamba showing some form of a heart

3- suggs being decent offensively (and a beast defensively)

4- banchero and franz shooting like crap

5- anthony and bol scoring at will

6- moritz being our best offensive player 

this is not the orlando magic I got familiar with

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ball junkie said:

Rivers saying Bamba came after him in the tunnel …also says Suggs pissed him off just as much …said his neck was the only thing hurting 

I’ve been looking for a Bamba interview and can’t find one. Rivers acts like this prolly the first fade he’s ever been in. God bless him

2 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I'm glad we won but I'm kinda pissed Suggs will get lumped into suspensions because he's started to really contribute the last couple.

I dunno if Jalen gets suspended. Bamba and Rivers are the only ones that should get anything more than the ejection last night IMO

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I dunno if Jalen gets suspended. Bamba and Rivers are the only ones that should get anything more than the ejection last night IMO

We'll see. Hope you're right. 

Have to say, missing WCJ and Paolo and Franz can only combine for 20 points and you still win. That's huge. Mo Wagner is a bucket off the bench. Love that guy. Cole with a strong game too.

Cole has been playing some really good ball offense and defense but I wish he'd stop doing that roll the ball up the court thing. Correct me if I'm wrong but that strategy is used for saving time when your behind in the score and don't want the clock to start. Someone should tell him that when you're up 10 with two minutes to go you want the clock to move as much as possible. He did this again tonight almost daring the defender to make a move on him and it nearly bit him.

Good game but much closer than it needed to be,

This is what Fultz told a reporter happened before the fight broke out. 

(What happened?)

"Nothing. Just really, [Rivers] shot a shot in the corner. Talked normal trash, nothing disrespectful or crazy (Kevon Harris said all Bamba said to Rivers was that this isn’t high school anymore) . And [Rivers] obviously took it very [sensitively]. Next thing you know, he came back and I see him on the sideline. That's really it. The rest was what it was. We just kept everybody on the bench and let the security do their job."

(Was Mo Bamba sticking his tongue out the extent of what Mo did or said?)

"It was just...people talking trash when somebody shoots on the side. We were just having fun, talking [trash]. Same stuff they do on their side. I don't know if it was something that [Rivers] has been dealing with or something, but he got extremely mad and that's what he chose to do to retaliate. I don't think Mo did anything crazy or said anything crazy. It was] normal trash talk on the bench, having fun and that's what it turned into."

(Did Austin say something to Mo or the bench?)

"No, he was just looking towards the bench and that's when you probably [saw] Mo stick his tongue out. He looked back at the bench, Mo stuck his tongue out and that's why I had the look too. Like 'ooh' because I could see the anger [on] Austin's face. That was pretty much it. Me personally, I did not expect that reaction coming back down [the] court."

1 hour ago, Fire Weltham said:

This is what Fultz told a reporter happened before the fight broke out. 

(What happened?)

"Nothing. Just really, [Rivers] shot a shot in the corner. Talked normal trash, nothing disrespectful or crazy (Kevon Harris said all Bamba said to Rivers was that this isn’t high school anymore) . And [Rivers] obviously took it very [sensitively]. Next thing you know, he came back and I see him on the sideline. That's really it. The rest was what it was. We just kept everybody on the bench and let the security do their job."

(Was Mo Bamba sticking his tongue out the extent of what Mo did or said?)

"It was just...people talking trash when somebody shoots on the side. We were just having fun, talking [trash]. Same stuff they do on their side. I don't know if it was something that [Rivers] has been dealing with or something, but he got extremely mad and that's what he chose to do to retaliate. I don't think Mo did anything crazy or said anything crazy. It was] normal trash talk on the bench, having fun and that's what it turned into."

(Did Austin say something to Mo or the bench?)

"No, he was just looking towards the bench and that's when you probably [saw] Mo stick his tongue out. He looked back at the bench, Mo stuck his tongue out and that's why I had the look too. Like 'ooh' because I could see the anger [on] Austin's face. That was pretty much it. Me personally, I did not expect that reaction coming back down [the] court."

This sounds like middle school antics. Lol