Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at TWolves - Fri. Feb. 4 @ 8:00 pm

Jalen Suggs getting tossed on Jalen Suggs night is upsetting. Gives off Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in “Forget Paris” vibes. I’m sure I’m dating myself with the reference but bonus points if you get it lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

This is impressive, we’ve got bad Paolo and bad Franz tonight and are still controlling this one. Let’s finish strong!

Yeah, right? It's the hustle. Also, some MIN players are off, and they can't make a 3pt  in the 2nd half. 

We'll may have a blow out in our hands tonight

8 minutes ago, Phil4Real said:

Yeah, right? It's the hustle. Also, some MIN players are off, and they can't make a 3pt  in the 2nd half. 

We'll may have a blow out in our hands tonight

Spoke too soon as right after this they make four three pointers

I keep feeling like we're going to trade Cole or Suggs, but with how each continues to grow and mature - and play together - I don't see us trading either of them and rather letting them just run the 2nd unit for the rest of the year. 

I also still think Jalen is our starting two next year assuming he keeps shooting and making good decisions like he's been doing. Defense is fierce and is going to be a problem for a long time because of it. 

• Upvote 1

BAMBA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EJECTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR FIGHTING !!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it !!!!

Loved tonight’s game. Magic when when Franz and Paolo have off nights and a little fight. 

Bamba will be suspended for awhile, but atleast he can’t get hurt before we trade him.