Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at 76ers - Mon. Jan. 30th @ 7:00 PM

Great win and comeback. Paolo cooked. Another great bench game from Mo Wagner. I'm kind of hoping he doesn't play his way out of our price range at this point! 

Credit Mosley for not reinserting Suggs into the SL when he returned from injury. This might seem obvious to us given Suggs’ awful offense, but he had to feel pressure given Suggs’ draft position.

That team is so weird sometimes... awful start, and then what a comeback. This and the Boston win makes up for Wizards and Chicago bad losses, too bad the other two are our rivals in the play-in race. But at least we're still alive and fighting.

If we've talent and SVG and others are recogninzing it, we should still show it in a more consistent way.

And for the Mo-Bol debate. Keep both of them is out of question for me, neither are probably into a 8/9 man rotation on the playoffs, but I agree with CT that Mo is a priority, for his brother situation and team wise too. We should have sold Bol when he was balling, but he could still have some value at the deadline. Or we can wait a little more cause there's Bamba also...

I was very impressed by this game.  After two poor showings, we go on the road against one of the best teams in the NBA, and fall way behind early.  At that point there must have been a temptation to hang heads and pack it in.  Instead they won convincingly. 

• Like 1

I think we're seeing that young teams, no matter how good they are, are inconsistent. We win games we should lose and we lose games we should win. More years into our main guys and some veteran roleplayers will help in future seasons.

But this is the most hope I've had since Dwight left. A lot of the teams we had there was prospects you were hoping would develop in X and Y ways and maybe it'd work out. Now I feel like we'd have to be unfathomably unlucky for it not to work out. 

4 hours ago, JJZFL said:

I was very impressed by this game.  After two poor showings, we go on the road against one of the best teams in the NBA, and fall way behind early.  At that point there must have been a temptation to hang heads and pack it in.  Instead they won convincingly. 

Welcome to the positive side lol, agree …everything ain’t perfect but I think we’re officially out of the tank days .

On Suggs …I loved what he did defensively last night …was a huge asset …and I posted so on the game thread …but the flip side is that I watched last night and when on offense they were basically daring him to shoot …leaving him …and he seems more and more hesitant …we all know spacing on offense is a necessity …I like the role Suggs has right now though I don’t think as a 5 pick that’s what management had in mind ….gotta let it play out 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I think we're seeing that young teams, no matter how good they are, are inconsistent. We win games we should lose and we lose games we should win. More years into our main guys and some veteran roleplayers will help in future seasons.

But this is the most hope I've had since Dwight left. A lot of the teams we had there was prospects you were hoping would develop in X and Y ways and maybe it'd work out. Now I feel like we'd have to be unfathomably unlucky for it not to work out. 

likewise. i feel we are gonna be the next dynasty or near them levels. health willing.

6 hours ago, JJZFL said:

there he is!! finally hahaha joking sir

We are very good. we just gotta believe we are and run teams out of the gym.