Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at 76ers - Mon. Jan. 30th @ 7:00 PM

I got my female room-mate interested in watching the Magic. He favorite players are WCJ and Bol. When Cole started wearing his hair back instead of on top of his head she gave him the nickname "aerodynamic." When we were down 20 tonight I told her we could possibly come back and she said "we will!" Great game, really proud of the way our guys have shown the ability to fight their way back into games. Kudos to Mo Wagner on both ends of the floor tonight!

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Y’all. This might result in a negative vote from someone, cause there’s passion behind him… but Bol… doesn’t belong in our 10 man rotation..

Keep in mind that he's basically a rookie. He needs to be taught not to dribble into crowds and how to play more D than just shot blocking. He has potential to be a decent asset. He's got better hands than Bamba, which isn't saying much. LOL

43 minutes ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

Keep in mind that he's basically a rookie. He needs to be taught not to dribble into crowds and how to play more D than just shot blocking. He has potential to be a decent asset. He's got better hands than Bamba, which isn't saying much. LOL

All of that may be true, but it still doesn’t make him one of our 10 best players to put on the floor.

38 minutes ago, UEBERMORTAL said:

Again, could you please bench WCJ and Harris for Bol and Moe. 

No we definitely won't. Because there is more than one end of the court.