TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Heat - Fri. Jan. 27th @8:00 PM

Just now, ball junkie said:

I like Suggs defense …he gets after it …but the Heat weren’t even guarding him on offense when he was on the arc …which is where Mosley plays him with our guys healthy now 

I remember when coaches at the end of games where they would play one guy on offense and another on defense. This could of easily been done with Harris and Suggs 

2 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I remember when coaches at the end of games where they would play one guy on offense and another on defense. This could of easily been done with Harris and Suggs 

Spending a lot of timeouts ?

• Upvote 1

Cole probably shouldn’t have been pulled at the 7 minute mark for the rest of the game tonight. Tough loss, but take solace in the fact that Miami has next to no shot at a title in the short term, and are set up miserably in the long term as well due to overpaying bad to average players. We’ll dominate this matchup soon.

Well we get Isaac back tomorrow …Bulls in town and a chance to pick up a game on a team 3 games ahead of us for the playin …and a team we get their first round pick so we want them losing 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Refs weren’t great …but the thing that killed us was our 20 turnovers to their 11

Edit …Banchero 5, Fultz 4, WCJ 3 and Cole 3

Yeah, we’re a bottom 5 team in the league in turnovers. Something we desperately need to get cleaned up if we’re going to make the play-in

How are you going to let Franz Wagner only take 10 shots in a game? He was the only starter not a negative. This coaching staff needs to make very clear who the #1 option needs to be in crunch time. 

Has to be one of the worst Paolo games too. 5 turnovers and horrible shooting but being an absolute FT tank made his stat line look respectable. 

One team took 85 shots the other only took 69 no surprise the team who took 85 shots won the game. If you lose both the turnovers and offensive rebound categories you're going to have a hard time. 

5 hours ago, J Roc Baby said:

I'm genuinely curious how much Isaac being in would have affected the game without being on any kind of minutes restriction 

You will not find the answer to this out any time soon. I'd be very surprised if Isaac doesn't have some form of minutes restriction for most of the season.

• Upvote 1

Moral victories doesn't help our quest to reach play-in, but hey, at least those games are enjoyable, not like the ones at the start of season (or in almost all past ones too)

TO killed us like BJ wrote, must win game tonight.