Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Bulls - Sat. Jan. 28th @ 7:00 PM

21 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

We are tired on the second night of a back to back and it's showing. Vucevic is also personally trying to show management why they should take him back. Lol

I’d rather take my ex girlfriend back

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JJZFL said:

I dunno. If he put them in and we lost anyway people would say he should have stuck with what was working and he always does the same rotations no matter what.  He would probably be criticized when we didn’t win regardless of what he did. Not like the starters had been playing well.  I think some of these critiques have the benefit of hindsight.  

Sure, but that was too many minutes anyway, the good moment was gone, and not all the 5 members of this lineup were really producing anyway. As other members wrote, he could have easily stayed with 3 bench players (Bol was not really positive at all, + Schofield?) and getting back 2 starters.

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I’d rather take my ex girlfriend back

Plus a second pick and a mother in law! :P

• Like 1

16 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Serious question. What successful NBA teams have ever played a bench lineup 16 minutes in a row? You don’t even play starters together 16 minutes in a row at any point. Would a lineup change have guaranteed a W? Of course not. But it would’ve at least given us a punchers chance.

Maybe the starters were playing with so little enthusiasm that when the bench guys seemed to be turning things around through effort, Mosley felt like he needed to deliver a message.  I recall a post on page one of this thread that “we look like we don’t wanna be there tonight”.

56 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

My biggest concern over the last two games has been Paulo.

I do think he has begun to hit the "rookie wall" - the question becomes can he work through it? I think he probably can and will, but it definitely seems to be affecting him. 

2 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

I do think he has begun to hit the "rookie wall" - the question becomes can he work through it? I think he probably can and will, but it definitely seems to be affecting him. 

I don’t think he’s hit a wall.  What’s happening is that other teams are recognizing that his game has been a little one dimensional; that is to say mainly power moves to the basket.  When they find ways to stop it, such as double teams, he starts to force up bad shots.  Hopefully he figures it out in time.  

26 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I don’t think he’s hit a wall.  What’s happening is that other teams are recognizing that his game has been a little one dimensional; that is to say mainly power moves to the basket.  When they find ways to stop it, such as double teams, he starts to force up bad shots.  Hopefully he figures it out in time.  

Might be a bit of both 

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

Easy fix he just needs to start posting up more since he has very good footwork. That will create a mismatch and he will either score, get fouled, or they will send the double team which will leave other guys open.