Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Celtics_Mon. Jan. 23rd @ 7:00 PM

10 hours ago, Albert Lergier said:

WHAT IF WE MAKE IT INTO THE PLAY-IN AND ADVANCE AS SEED # 8 AND THE CELTICS ARE SEED # 1?

MUST SEE,  STANDING. YEAP, SEATING DOWN NOT ALLOWED !!!

We aren't beating the C's in a best of 7, but it would be a huge jump from where we've been.

29 minutes ago, MagicBucc said:

We aren't beating the C's in a best of 7, but it would be a huge jump from where we've been.

I don't necessarily think we would beat them in a best of 7 in the playoffs but we've beaten them 3 times this season including a back to back in December. 

52 minutes ago, MagicBucc said:

Agreed.

22 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I don't necessarily think we would beat them in a best of 7 in the playoffs but we've beaten them 3 times this season including a back to back in December. 

Agreed.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but let's not go overboard with where we are at. Yes, we beat them twice in December, and yes we beat them last night. However, they were playing without three of their normal rotation guys in Smart, R Williams, and Brogdan. I think we would have a puncher's chance against them in a best of 7, but none of our guys have real playoff experience to fall back on, so it would probably not end well for us. That doesn't mean I wouldn't like to get there, it just means we need to temper our expectations. Making the play-in game and winning it to make the "main" playoffs would be a big first step. 

7 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

Agreed.

Agreed.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but let's not go overboard with where we are at. Yes, we beat them twice in December, and yes we beat them last night. However, they were playing without three of their normal rotation guys in Smart, R Williams, and Brogdan. I think we would have a puncher's chance against them in a best of 7, but none of our guys have real playoff experience to fall back on, so it would probably not end well for us. That doesn't mean I wouldn't like to get there, it just means we need to temper our expectations. Making the play-in game and winning it to make the "main" playoffs would be a big first step. 

Oh screw that!!  We are sweeping the C’s and going for the chip!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MagicBucc said:

they do not wanna see us at all in the playoffs. quite frankly nobody does if we are healthy!