Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Celtics_Mon. Jan. 23rd @ 7:00 PM

1 minute ago, harryfromphilly said:

I am not a cole fan generally    feel he is too inconsistent and is too selfish at times.   But agree, 2 of the last 3 games he was a game changer.   Would be VERY happy if this is consistently the new Cole

The dunk was special...kid can leap, runs the break as good as anyone on this team. 

Isaac post game: "I truly believe I can guard anybody in the league." 

Also, he's so mature for his age. Really going to be great should he be healthy, and I think he's really committed to Orlando. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Albert Lergier said:

NBA Trade Rumors: Magic's Mo Bamba to Raptors; Gary Trent Jr. to Orlando?

The Orlando Magic could make a big move at the trade deadline this year, and it may involve the Toronto Raptors.
Trent Jr. to the Magic in exchange for Mo Bamba, Terrence Ross and a 2025 first-round pick swap.

He played with WCJ at duke, i wonder how they would feel about reuniting, hes actually the only trade where i would slot him in front of Gary Harris/ maybe.. Would be good shooting and scoring off the bench at the two so...

20 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

All Eyes waiting on your summary of the game …

Loved the effort and the energy. It will never cease to amaze me how much better certain role players play at home, Cole is falling very much into that category. Paolo and Franz are stars. Suggs’ defense was great, but still a bonehead on O. JI looked as good as anybody could’ve dreamed in his first game back.

Now where we go from here is fun, Ross and Bamba are out of the rotation and have value. We gotta swing a deal, and it could happen soon. Deadline is 2 weeks and 2 days away

The Magic can't beat teams like Charlotte and Washington to save their lives but beat the **** out of Boston

Yeah, it's time to cut the fat. We need to figure out if Cole is coming off the bench and dump Bamba

Great win yes.

So much time has passed since JI was healthy and producing, that we forgot how much he was able to impact a game. In defense especially, but also on off. That said, even with his limited minutes, I would like him to play initially with Bol or Mo (or Bamba when active), cause the second unit with them has no interior def at all.

That makes up for the bad L against Washington, and keep us in track for something more than lottery, hopefully.