Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Wizards - Sat. Jan. 21 @ 7:00 PM

1 hour ago, harryfromphilly said:

i understand that trey

but do you think that is where we should be right now?

should we not be at the point that we are trying to win?

Both to keep our current players engaged and to attract free agents/ trades?

I'm saying We (The Magic and their coaching staff) as in they are choosing their rotations and their development over winning. I clearly would like to see us chase winning more! 

Also, the NBA screwed us hard on the schedule in this one. 5 days off, just to be hit with a home-road back to back, which is as much of a guaranteed schedule loss as you can get. Why wouldn’t they make the Pels game Wednesday or Thursday?!

We aren't really helping ourselves with those constant slow starts.

Starters played less than normal minutes yesterday, so the back to back hasn't to be that important. After a lot of games in which Franz was the man, in that one he had one of the worst +/-. Rotations... again.

WHAT A WHIPPING LAST MY FRIENDS !!!!!

Not expecting it and not good considering that our next game has been "circled" by the Celtics after we defeated them on back-to-back games on Dec 16 and 18.

Celtics currently in a 9 game winning streak....9 and 1 tomorrow, let's do it !!!!

10 hours ago, ball junkie said:

Bust because he could have been picked #1 overall....was picked # 5?

Can't shoot....can't be on the floor for extended amount of minutes....not a good combination for him right now.  Needs a big game soon.

2 hours ago, Albert Lergier said:

Bust because he could have been picked #1 overall....was picked # 5?

Can't shoot....can't be on the floor for extended amount of minutes....not a good combination for him right now.  Needs a big game soon.

If he never develops a consistent jumper I can see his career trajectory in the Marcus Smart type of mold. Won’t ever be a leading scorer for your team but is a dog on defense and does the little things to make the winning plays and I’d be ok with that. However if he can stay healthy and develop a consistent jumper or get to the foul line more frequently I can see him take his game to the next level. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Fire Weltham said:

If he never develops a consistent jumper I can see his career trajectory in the Marcus Smart type of mold. Won’t ever be a leading scorer for your team but is a dog on defense and does the little things to make the winning plays and I’d be ok with that. However if he can stay healthy and develop a consistent jumper or get to the foul line more frequently I can see him take his game to the next level. 

Good points