Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Pelicans - Fri. Jan. 20th @ 7 PM

15 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

This is what he could be. If he lets his ego get out of the way. 

I wanted to post that sentiment while listening to him in his post game interview, but I couldn't come up with a word. Even in the post game interview his ego shined through. You nailed it fan for too long 2.    :)

Edit: It was okay that Cole was excited about the win, but he seemed a little braggadocious.   :)                           Franz was a little more laid back in his comments.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

So we got another game tomorrow …that break was too long …looking forward to it 

I'm right here in the DC area just a few blocks away at my vacation home in Maryland. I won't have to stream tomorrow night's game (thank goodness!).

Mods, please look for the game thread starter. I will post it later on.

• Upvote 1

Good win. All that talk of starters being good and bench sucking and it was Franz and the bench that did all the heavy lifting in this one. 

Suggs' stat line didn't pop but he had a couple of eye catching plays in there. 

Sounds a little silly to say because he had 0 points but man I really like Dyson Daniels, he's a really good passer and he plays hard. If he can be a consistent jump shooter he's going to be a really high quality roleplayer.

Franz Wagner is awesome. 

3 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Do you know how *****ing sweet it is to know we legit have 2 SUPERSTARS hahaha

We are coming guys!!!!!!!!!

I really have to hand it to the FO for picking Paolo against the consensus and the Vuc trade fleecing that brought us WCJ, Franz, and whoever we pick (or trade the pick for) this year!