Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Nuggets - Sun. Jan. 15th @ 8:00 pm

17 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Our rebounding situation is absolutely unacceptable 

That is so correct, and not defending the 3 pt. line. That Porter, Jr and Caldwell-Pope have been doing some damage dropping 3s.

Currently the refs are garbage. Goaltending no call (Obvious) on Paolos shot, NO FLAGRANT FOUL on chris hyland who made no play on the ball and pulled Cole by his shoulders-TRAVESTY!... and then the no foul call on Bol when he was at the free throw line and went up and you could hear the slap across the arms.

In person, our weaknesses are even more evident. We can’t rebound, our bench is bad, and our 3 point defense is awful. We’re young and we’re close, but we’re lacking some fundamentals. I also hate Mosley’s rotations 

6 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Good game to turn off at the half

I know it’s your thing to react in extremes, but these kids have earned a chance to try to come back. They’ve been cardiac kids all year, especially compared to what the culture used to be

20 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

In person, our weaknesses are even more evident. We can’t rebound, our bench is bad, and our 3 point defense is awful. We’re young and we’re close, but we’re lacking some fundamentals. I also hate Mosley’s rotations