Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Trail Blazers - Tues. Jan. 10th @ 10:00 pm

13 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

5-16 in 21 games without Markelle, 11-10 in 21 games with Markelle. Only 3.5 games out of the play-in with 40 games to go. 

Was just wondering about this stat last night …team performance has been night and day …thanks for the info 

2 0F 3 SO FAR IN THIS WEST COAST ROAD TRIP IS.......SWEET !!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE DEFEATED THE FOLLOWING WEST CONFERENCE TEAMS SO FAR:

GS - TWICE !!!!

DAL

PHO

OKC (After they scored 150 pts / crushed BOS)

POR

3 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

5-16 in 21 games without Markelle, 11-10 in 21 games with Markelle. Only 3.5 games out of the play-in with 40 games to go. 

Nevermind the fact that before he got injured in 2020 (I think?) the Magic had the best record in the East.

Markelle is a changer for the Magic. When he is there, the Magic are a better team.

The one final piece is a great 2 guard who can hit 3's. Suggs might be that some day but it would be better to get a vet to do that now. I say lets get that guy now. 

28 minutes ago, Franchise408 said:

Nevermind the fact that before he got injured in 2020 (I think?) the Magic had the best record in the East.

Markelle is a changer for the Magic. When he is there, the Magic are a better team.

Oh for sure, that 11-10 record with him includes going 0-4 in his first games back as he knocked the rust off. 

• Upvote 1