Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Trail Blazers - Tues. Jan. 10th @ 10:00 pm

What a win. Its 5.35am here in England.

I was so tired and missed most of the match as i fell asleep. Woke up during the 3rd quarter. Glad i did cos that was really exciting. We are gonna be so damn good for a long long time. 

I have no words for Franz other than he needs the ball every possession haha. FQF is the name floating on twitter.. FOURTH QUARTER FRANZ!!

Great team win.. our boys are blossoming before our eyes and it feels so damn nice to know that in 1..2 years max we are gonna fighting for championships continuously!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!

I think we will make the playoffs this season. I said it from the start.. i still stand by that unequivocally!!

Now roll on J.I having a good showing and coming through it unscathed tomorrow for Lakeland.

Goodnight guys..

• Like 1

Franz is the man. (Wish he'd rebound a little more though.)

Paolo is so good that sometimes I have to remember he's a rookie and everything he's doing is not normal. Looked at the box score, where he had 19 points, 10 boards, 2 assists, 3 steals and 1 block, and I thought "not Paolo's best game" but if basically any other rookie we've ever had put up that stat line I'd be jumping for joy. Truly special.

1 minute ago, CTMagicUK said:

Franz is the man. (Wish he'd rebound a little more though.)

Paolo is so good that sometimes I have to remember he's a rookie and everything he's doing is not normal. Looked at the box score, where he had 19 points, 10 boards, 2 assists, 3 steals and 1 block, and I thought "not Paolo's best game" but if basically any other rookie we've ever had put up that stat line I'd be jumping for joy. Truly special.

Yeah we hit have hit the jackpot with Paolo and Franz!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

With the roller coaster ride we've been on recently, I fully expect us to win tonight!

LOL this!

Very good one, winning in Portland is never easy (I would actually love our crowd to be like their) even less in a back to back.

Starting the game (and the third quarter too) with the right approach could completely change your game, and gives you a chance for the W even if you've difficult stretches later. Very little support by the bench tonight except Mo, we have to better than that.

Soul Bro lol …

What a difference a day makes …Monday night we get absolutely torched by the Kings who hit a record number of 3’s on our D …fast forward to last night and the Magic hold Portland, who is a good 3 point shooting team to a season worst 6-35 night for 17 percent …whether they were just missing open looks or our defense was better could be debated …nevertheless it happened and kudos to the team …Fultz, Franz and to a lesser degree Paolo, only because they went almost exclusively through Franz because he was so hot dominated the 4th.

On to Utah Friday night …

Edit: saw a stat that Franz is shooting over 50 percent from the arc in the 4th quarter …wow just wow 

How good has Fultz defense been this year. He’s unreal . Can’t believe more hasn’t been made of the fact he absolutely contested and affected those last 2 3p attempts from Portland 

22 minutes ago, harley said:

How good has Fultz defense been this year. He’s unreal . Can’t believe more hasn’t been made of the fact he absolutely contested and affected those last 2 3p attempts from Portland 

Right on cue Harley 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ball junkie said:

Soul Bro lol …

What a difference a day makes …Monday night we get absolutely torched by the Kings who hit a record number of 3’s on our D …fast forward to last night and the Magic hold Portland, who is a good 3 point shooting team to a season worst 6-35 night for 17 percent …whether they were just missing open looks or our defense was better could be debated …nevertheless it happened and kudos to the team …Fultz, Franz and to a lesser degree Paolo, only because they went almost exclusively through Franz because he was so hot dominated the 4th.

On to Utah Friday night …

Edit: saw a stat that Franz is shooting over 50 percent from the arc in the 4th quarter …wow just wow 

It's a bit of both worlds. In the new NBA, teams win or lose on made 3's and sometimes you can't do anything about it. Portland had a decent mismatch with Nurkic. They should have taken about 10 less 3 point shot and posted up Nurkic 5 or 6 more times. Great win, go Magic!