Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic@Kings - Mon. Jan. 9, 2023 at 10:00 pm

4 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

You and I are seeing things exactly the same this year ….what happened lol 

Feel like we’ve always been on a similar wavelength when it comes to gameplay and coaching, we just differ in opinion when trades and draft picks get involved lol

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Feel like we’ve always been on a similar wavelength when it comes to gameplay and coaching, we just differ in opinion when trades and draft picks get involved lol

Haha ok 

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I'm sorry, but why is Cole still on the court. He doesn't need a breather? Why is Mosley relying so much on him? And don't tell me it's because he is the only one scoring.

Was gonna say I like him in his new role but we are minus 22 with him on the court …ouch 

4 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I'm sorry, but why is Cole still on the court. He doesn't need a breather? Why is Mosley relying so much on him? And don't tell me it's because he is the only one scoring.

2 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Was gonna say I like him in his new role but we are minus 22 with him in the court …ouch 

Super weird rotation, Cole played more minutes than Franz in the first half, including the stretch at the end of the half when he was in the game instead of Franz. 

Franz/Paolo/Markelle combined 12-17 from the field so far, rest of the team? 8 - 27

Only way we’re winning is if they start missing a bunch of 3s. 15-30 is lights out AND they’re out rebounding us. We really struggle in the 3pt. variance nightly. Which 3 and D player should we target at trade deadline?

Can someone explain to me what's going on? It seems like they have taken the ball completely out of Kelle's hands.

I have seen Paola dribbling the ball up court and Kelle goes and stand on the sideline. Then it's a 2 man show with Franz and Paolo handling the ball while Markelle stands and watches

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Can someone explain to me what's going on? It seems like they have taken the ball completely out of Kelle's hands.

I have seen Paola dribbling the ball up court and Kelle goes and stand on the sideline. Then it's a 2 man show with Franz and Paolo handling the ball while Markelle stands and watches

Trying to exploit different matchups …and make no mistake we do run our offense through both Franz and Paolo …not always Kelle initiating everything