Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Warriors - Sat. Jan. 7th @ 8:30 pm

2 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Kelle is fantastic tonight. Just wish he would get rid of the waist high shooting. Sometimes he will shoot it like he used to with his hands high and it looks pure. I just don’t get it. 

Me either. It’s like when he can’t think about it his shot in pure, then at free throw line or 3pt line when he’s open he goes back to that weird form. Rest of his game is insane though, we just gotta hope he keeps improving that shot. Just needs to knuckle down and nail that mid range even more. 

1 hour ago, ball junkie said:

So I started watching about the time Kelle subbed out late in the 3rd and the announcers raving about his play and that he just organizes, orchestrates everything the Magic implement 

I have a Suggs observation …I noticed with the personnel we currently have playing …the Magic play through Banchero and Franz …every possession I saw tonight the Magic put him in the corner with Cole handling the ball and playing through Franz at that time …that corner guy has to be adept at shooting 3’s …Suggs, at 28 percent from the 3 is the worst on the team …he did attack the basket a couple times …not sure he helps with spacing with the poor shooting percentage …anybody think he’s expendable ?

I feel as though he may be the most expendable of our youth core (Paolo, Franz, Fultz, Cole)

I still have high hopes for him tho. He shouldn't be the floor spacer, that should be Anthony who is a better outside shooter. I like Suggs going to the rim - although he can be a bit chaotic doing that at times, he can also be a rather strong finisher at times as well. I think with continued time and developing, he can be a solid scorer for us.

Nice bounce back from Cole. 

6 steals from Fultz is great.

When Paolo/Franz/WCJ combine for 60+ points we'll always have a chance in every game. Hopefully they'll be doing that on the regular in the coming seasons.

DNP-CD for Bamba. Have to think he's in line to get traded at the deadline. 

GS was clearly missing two key pieces, but that's actually the kind of statement I was hoping for our team, always in control. Hope we can build on it.

Bamba was for coach choice or other problems? Cause it's actually ironic that we were using ultra-long lineups until a few games ago, and now we were actually playing really small ones...

31 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

GS was clearly missing two key pieces, but that's actually the kind of statement I was hoping for our team, always in control. Hope we can build on it.

Bamba was for coach choice or other problems? Cause it's actually ironic that we were using ultra-long lineups until a few games ago, and now we were actually playing really small ones...

He was DNP-CD = Did Not Play - Coach's Decision. 

Then I could only imagine that coach uses short or big lineups depending on the opponent, even if the big lineup has been used very often recently (maybe lack of guard options)

Mo Wagner over Bamba is a clear indication then, still a little weird though, as he played when our frontcourt rotation was full.