Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Grizzlies - Thurs. Jan. 5th @ 7 pm

7 hours ago, ball junkie said:

I AGREE ALBERT …STIFF COMPETITION TONIGHT …WHEN YOUR TEAM IS NEAR THE BOTTOM MAKES WINNING GAMES LIKE THIS MUCH MORE FUN TO WATCH AND EXCITING IF YOU CAN GET A DUB ….CLIMBING BACK UP THE LADDER 

Lol …wanted to see what it felt like to type like Albert …also wanted to see who’s available to play.

LOL, LOL, LOL !!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Nice, Natesroom. The default size is too small for me to read for long periods. It causes me eye strain to the point I'm squinting. And I wear eye glasses too.

I go from squinting with both eyes to closing one eye and squinting with the other. . .something like this. . .  oDEsnI.jpg     Hahaha!

Edit: I figured Albert has the same problem reading the default font size as I do, because he makes his even larger than mine.  :)   Mine is attributed to aging.

LOL, LOL, LOL !!!!!!!!!!

I hope we come out with some different energy in the second half or this is gonna be a long night …heads hanging walking into the locker room 

Hope we aren’t going back into the doldrums from 3 …we are 3-19 from the arc tonight …they aren’t guarding Banchero out there and when he drives they’ve got big physical guys like Steven Adams whom Banchero can’t bully …nobody bullying Adams

18 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Good grief our bench sucks tonight …and he’s leaving Fultz on the bench too long …you see what has happened 

Our bench may not be good but Franz is a minus 27! In one half.  That’s worst on the team by a decent amount.  

On the bright side, I get over an hour back to do something else.  This game goes off right now.  

Just now, JJZFL said:

Our bench may not be good but Franz is a minus 27! In one half.  That’s worst on the team by a decent amount.  

Totally agree …kid has hardly any stats to go along with that minus 27 …he was the main one when walking off the court at half with his head down and looking totally frustrated 

3 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

I hope we come out with some different energy in the second half or this is gonna be a long night …heads hanging walking into the locker room 

Hope we aren’t going back into the doldrums from 3 …we are 3-19 from the arc tonight …they aren’t guarding Banchero out there and when he drives they’ve got big physical guys like Steven Adams whom Banchero can’t bully …nobody bullying Adams

ZONE D....WILL IT WIN THE GAME? CHECK THE SCORE AT THE HALFWAY MARK OF THE 4TH....IF DOWN BY 6 - 8, THERE IS A CHANCE.