Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Grizzlies - Thurs. Jan. 5th @ 7 pm

E1mhQR.png

dX4RmJ.png

Amway Center - Orlando, FL
Thursday, January 5th at 7:00 P.M.
TV:  Bally Sports FL

Memphis    24-13, 1st in Southwest Division    |    14-24, 4th in Southeast Division   Scs8zY.png

lSBTQs.png

WXnAhX.gif

ZZzDdL.png

glitteryourway68b14f28.gif

xOz9AB.png

MAGIC AND GRIZZLIES LINEUPS

uIbnEO.png

BANCHERO, MAGIC EDGE JA, GRIZZLIES IN PRESEASON

Game Recap: Magic 109, Grizzlies 105

The Magic defeat the Grizzlies, 109-105 on Oct 11, 2022. Wendell Carter Jr. had 18 points, seven rebounds and six assists, while Paolo Banchero added 17 points and nine rebounds for the Magic in the victory. Desmond Bane tallied a game-high 33 points (4-6 3FG) for the Grizzlies in a losing effort. The Magic improve to 3-1 in the NBA Preseason, while the Grizzlies fall to 2-2.

LINESCORES

TEAM Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 FINAL
MEM 17 30 24 34 105
ORL 31 23 23 32 109
TEAM PITP FB PTS BIG LD BPTS TREB TOV TTOV POT
MEM 46 19 0 23 7 12 1 17
ORL 40 16 18 31 6 19 2 31
Lead Changes
Times Tied

JA AND COMPANY PLAYED THEIR ALL IN THIS GAME....MAGIC PLAYED WELL THE WHOLE GAME AND BEAT THEM. 

JA AND COMPANY LEFT THE FLOOR FURIOUS. THIS IS THE 1ST TIME THEY MEET AFTER THIS ONE. IT IS A REVENGE GAME FOR JA AND COMPANY.

ANOTHER MUST SEE TV GAME !!!!!!!!!

I AGREE ALBERT …STIFF COMPETITION TONIGHT …WHEN YOUR TEAM IS NEAR THE BOTTOM MAKES WINNING GAMES LIKE THIS MUCH MORE FUN TO WATCH AND EXCITING IF YOU CAN GET A DUB ….CLIMBING BACK UP THE LADDER 

Lol …wanted to see what it felt like to type like Albert …also wanted to see who’s available to play.

2 hours ago, ball junkie said:

I AGREE ALBERT …STIFF COMPETITION TONIGHT …WHEN YOUR TEAM IS NEAR THE BOTTOM MAKES WINNING GAMES LIKE THIS MUCH MORE FUN TO WATCH AND EXCITING IF YOU CAN GET A DUB ….CLIMBING BACK UP THE LADDER 

Lol …wanted to see what it felt like to type like Albert …also wanted to see who’s available to play.

I Wanted to type like TrueMagicFan so i changed my font size from the default size for some reason so now all my posts will look differently compared to the ones above and below, lol. And i cant even figure out how to make it do it automatically so every time i write something i have to manually change the font size.

4 hours ago, ball junkie said:

1 hour ago, Natesroom said:

I Wanted to type like TrueMagicFan so i changed my font size from the default size for some reason so now all my posts will look differently compared to the ones above and below, lol. And i cant even figure out how to make it do it automatically so every time i write something i have to manually change the font size.

Nice, Natesroom. The default size is too small for me to read for long periods. It causes me eye strain to the point I'm squinting. And I wear eye glasses too.

I go from squinting with both eyes to closing one eye and squinting with the other. . .something like this. . .  oDEsnI.jpg     Hahaha!

Edit: I figured Albert has the same problem reading the default font size as I do, because he makes his even larger than mine.  :)   Mine is attributed to aging.