Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Grizzlies - Thurs. Jan. 5th @ 7 pm

Caleb needs minutes thats all i am saying. Kid made a difference. 

Also if franz doesn't have the worst 3 quarters i have ever seen from him we probably win the game.

West coast trip i got a good feeling about it.

Cole Anthony was tough to watch tonight. The Human Torch needs more minutes, even if he’s not one of our young guns. He’s one of the few guys that can make a 3. 

We’re past the small sample size for Cole now. He’s barely an NBA player, his one thing he’s meant to be ok at is shooting, and he’s one of the worst in the NBA. His  defending is a liability. I think we move Him, Bamba and Ross on as we have the assets to build a roster full of good defenders. Having these players on the court just break down your defence, absolute traffic cones. Hard to watch them. 

Continue to be convinced by Paolo/Franz/WCJ and unsure on basically every other aspect of our roster. 

Gary Harris is a fine vet wing to be fair but I think for most of the best teams he'd be a 6th - 8th man not the 5th starter. 

I can't deny Fultz has had an impact on our winning and I've always been a believer in his impact but I've said it before; how much of it is Fultz specifically versus just a solid and calming PG presence? For me that's definitely something we need to explore and I'd be keen to see us add an experienced backup PG who can shoot and take care of the ball to help us measure Fultz impact and give us more stable bench units. Uncertain if we'll go that route though, depends how much we believe in Cole.

On Cole, some nights I think Cole might be the future starting PG, other nights he doesn't look like an NBA player... Frustrating. 

I've been out on Bamba for like 3 seasons so hoping we move him for a more traditional gritty rebounding, defending big. 

Admiral Schofield is a fine 14th - 15th man but he shouldn't really be playing 18 mins off the bench. 

When Ross gets going with his shot he's really impactful but it feels unlikely he'll be here long term so ready to move on. 

Happy to wait and see with Houstan. 

Who knows about Jalen Suggs. I'm pretty convinced there's a high level NBA player in there but it's health permitting and it's whether we'll have the patience with him. He might be one of those guys that takes 5-6 seasons to figure it out but Paolo and Franz are going to be pushing us into contention sooner than that I think so it's whether he shows enough that we stick with him versus moving him for potentially better fitting pieces. 

Pretty obvious RJ is gone after this year at the latest. 

Yea. Hope we're active at the trade deadline. I think we need to see some different pieces around some of our guys.

11 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Why are the Grizzlies getting calls like they’re the Heatles? NBA officiating is such a joke 

Most or all nights there is a bit of 8 vs 5.....unfortunately !!!

Memphis is maybe a tough team/style for us, but the only good part of this game for me was that we never gave up until the end.

Let's have a period of stability again after all the recent pause and suspension chaos. We're quite healthy now and I expect solid and regular rotations, as well as more consistency from game to game. I like the starting lineup even if I agree with CT that Harris is not the player he was and then not a starter anymore, but I believe it's the best way to manage our rotation and could fit well with the other 4 guys.