Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Pistons - Wed., Dec. 28th @ 7 PM

When I watched games previously on our win streak, it always felt like the other teams just weren't hitting shots that they should have. Our offense was just overwhelming as well. 

Shots are now falling for other teams with our present defense and we can't buy a basket. The question is how quickly we can get out of the slump and not let it bring us back down.

I'm looking at the box score. Is our defense really that bad on their second unit or are they just incredibly hot? Their second unit is shooting like 85% including 70% from three point range.

What was that old nursery rhyme about the little girl who was either very good or really bad?

Edit:  Turns out it was a poem.  

43 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

What was that old nursery rhyme about the little girl who was either very good or really bad?

Edit:  Turns out it was a poem.  

Or a naughty limerick! ;-)

No one has mentioned it, but what Mo did which touched off the fight was not cool at all.  Unprovoked hard shove/block of opposing player into the metal chairs of his bench. If something like that had happened to one of our players, we would have been rightly upset, and considered it a dirty play.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

This is the 5th game in a row where we’ve given up 60+ in the first half. Pathetic 

Even when we was still winning. It's quite a few days that I insist on the defensive vulnerability of our forwards in the starting lineup.

2 hours ago, JJZFL said:

No one has mentioned it, but what Mo did which touched off the fight was not cool at all.  Unprovoked hard shove/block of opposing player into the metal chairs of his bench. If something like that had happened to one of our players, we would have been rightly upset, and considered it a dirty play.  

Agreed he didn’t even try making a play on the ball however punching a guy in the back of the head is a soft move. I bet he wouldn’t have swung if Wagner was facing him. 

38 minutes ago, Fire Weltham said:

Agreed he didn’t even try making a play on the ball however punching a guy in the back of the head is a soft move. I bet he wouldn’t have swung if Wagner was facing him. 

He couldn’t make a play on the ball, it was an over and back.  And it was last touched by us, so it would also be their ball if it went out of bounds. We were going to lose possession no matter what.  It was a pure act of frustration.