TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Spurs - Fri., Dec. 23, 2022 @ 7 pm

I dont want no more Cole slander.

He does well and the usual suspects are quiet

When he has a not so good game or average they are out in force.

Cole is starter talent. If he can embrace 6th man role. We then have the best 6th man in the entire league

Also. We are making the playoffs if we stay healthy. I said b4 then season and i stand by it. We are ridiculously talented and even more ridiculously deep.

Who we tanking for??

That Larry O'brien trophy is the answer!

I think cole suffers from bipolar Bball Skills. Some nights hes super on and others he's like the worst player ever. It could just be early season jitters or experiance..maybe by year 4 and 5 he will super sub efficient.

• Upvote 1

Right now i'm overhyped and thinking we are the best team in the league. But I know we aren't.

But tonight is for us to realise the deep of the roster and the amount of talent we got. If only we could keep this level of attendancy, man they should be scared of us

1 minute ago, Phil4Real said:

Right now i'm overhyped and thinking we are the best team in the league. But I know we aren't.

But tonight is for us to realise the deep of the roster and the amount of talent we got. If only we could keep this level of attendancy, man they should be scared of us

We are a top 10 team at full strength.

Key word FULL STRENGTH.

We have the best bench in the league 

11 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I dont want no more Cole slander.

He does well and the usual suspects are quiet

When he has a not so good game or average they are out in force.

Cole is starter talent. If he can embrace 6th man role. We then have the best 6th man in the entire league

Cole is either really good or really bad there’s no in between for him and that’s a problem. He forces stuff when he’s off instead of trying to find other ways to contribute. So the criticism is warranted when he’s playing selfishly instead of playing team basketball. When he’s feeling it though he’s pretty clutch and I feel like his style of play is perfect for the 6th man role but not starting for a playoff caliber team. 

• Upvote 3