TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Rockets - Wed., Dec. 21st @ 8 PM

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Coach is sending the starters back in. He should have stayed with the bench because they were on a roll and got us back the lead.

Was that our bench players or Houston reverted back their normal play?  

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Coach is sending the starters back in. He should have stayed with the bench because they were on a roll and got us back the lead.

Actually I’m glad to see Cole come out.  He has too much of a tendency to try to take over in these situations, which is not what we want.  I’m good with the starters for last four minutes.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

Actually I’m glad to see Cole come out.  He has too much of a tendency to try to take over in these situations, which is not what we want.  I’m good with the starters for last four minutes.  

Yep, last few plays he had reverted back to type. Bringing the starters back in was the right decision. Hope we close it out now.

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

Oh, I absolutely agree with you about Cole. He has the ball in his hands too much.