TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Rockets - Wed., Dec. 21st @ 8 PM

8 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

2 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

They're also really different players, and both have only 20+ games in their career. Long time to go and to judge, but first signals are good for us.

I am going to go out on a limb and say baring an injury Smith Jr v Paolo has been settled. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MagicMan1979 said:

I am going to go out on a limb and say baring an injury Smith Jr v Paolo has been settled. 

I was on the Smith bandwagon, or rather on the the anti-Chet bandwagon. At that time I thought Paolo was the clear #3. I'm happy management saw differently than I did. That being said, I wonder if management already knew we had something special with Bol, and that's why they didn't pick Chet?

• Upvote 1

I’m not ready to say Banchero is the top player in this class …yet …now, if he starts hitting 3’s at his recent clip then it’s a wrap …and he very well might …no secret he’s been shooting a higher percentage coincided with Fultz return …in college his 1 season he shot 34 percent  …he’s got his percentage with the Magic now up to 31 …and of course we need to keep playing at a higher level than tank city …still questions about his defense …gotta let it play out …but right now Banchero and the Magic looking like a playoff contender .

ONLY THE MAGIC start in a 4th quarter, 2, two way players and 3 bench / role players and play them the first 8 minutes of the quarter....find it unbelievable but it happened last night vs the Rockets !!!!!

40 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

I’m not ready to say Banchero is the top player in this class …yet …now, if he starts hitting 3’s at his recent clip then it’s a wrap …and he very well might …no secret he’s been shooting a higher percentage coincided with Fultz return …in college his 1 season he shot 34 percent  …he’s got his percentage with the Magic now up to 31 …and of course we need to keep playing at a higher level than tank city …still questions about his defense …gotta let it play out …but right now Banchero and the Magic looking like a playoff contender .

I know you love Sharpe. But unless he gets on historical lists with MJ and Lebron it’s looking very good for Paolo being a Hall of Fame level player. The broadcast last night said Banchero is shooting 40% from three in his last 8 games. Even if he only gets to average shooting. That would be better than guys like Giannis and Lebron. There is nothing more Paolo could have done to show Magic fans how great he is right now and how bright his future is in the league. 

6 hours ago, zollman said:

I heard Cole’s comment live during the interview.  Trying to give him benefit of the doubt.. think he was trying to say that he is Starter pedigree and will play accordingly whether he is an actual starter or coming off the bench.  He was in his usual post game cocky mode, so I think that is leading some to believe he was complaining or not happy. 

i think all is good here nothing to get worked up over…

Tbh I saw the quote before I watched the interview, and in the context it wasn’t nearly as cringey as I initially thought.