Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Celtics - Friday Dec. 16 @ 7:30 PM

42 minutes ago, zollman said:

Clippers, Raptors Raptors, Hawks, Celtics.. no WCJ, Suggs, Harris, Chuma, or Isaac.  Wow

^^^This   Just think about it, we may not reach an NBA Eastern Conference Finals this season, but barring a catastrophe or major setback as far as injuries, this young team can go farther than anyone expected this season.

GO MAGIC!!!

1 hour ago, zollman said:

Clippers, Raptors Raptors, Hawks, Celtics.. no WCJ, Suggs, Harris, Chuma, or Isaac.  Wow

Tonight vs the Celtics, our size was too much, it bothered them all night long !!! Even Cole...who plays bigger than he is....kid can leap.

Sunday game at 3 PM vs this same Celtics is a MUST SEE GAME !!!

The biggest thing for me during this winning streak is Bamba actually playing like a Big man. He’s a cheat code against second units playing like this. If this is the kind of improvement he keeps up, he’s a keeper. Still has a lot to learn and grow. Now let’s get the rest back and shake this eastern conference tree. Full strength were in this 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Let's go! Huge win. Biggest of the season by far. Beating the 1 seed, finals team on their home court. And we only shot 27% from 3. This wasn't a high variance "the bad team hit loads of 3s" win. We made plays, hit some tough shots and got out of there with the W. 

Mo Wagner is balling man. We should offer him a "3.5 mil a year for as long as your brother is here" contract honestly because they play so well together. 

With winning 5 in a row... You almost feel like we should specifically not make any moves one way or another at the deadline. And see how far these guys can go together. 

I've enjoyed this 5 game win streak a lot. Have a feeling it's coming to an end on Sunday though... A team like the Celtics aren't likely to lose twice in a row. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Let's go! Huge win. Biggest of the season by far. Beating the 1 seed, finals team on their home court. And we only shot 27% from 3. This wasn't a high variance "the bad team hit loads of 3s" win. We made plays, hit some tough shots and got out of there with the W. 

Mo Wagner is balling man. We should offer him a "3.5 mil a year for as long as your brother is here" contract honestly because they play so well together. 

With winning 5 in a row... You almost feel like we should specifically not make any moves one way or another at the deadline. And see how far these guys can go together. 

I've enjoyed this 5 game win streak a lot. Have a feeling it's coming to an end on Sunday though... A team like the Celtics aren't likely to lose twice in a row. 

Beat the top dog / NBA Finals runner-up and the Warriors / NBA Champions earlier in the season....confidence builders games !!!

11 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Does anybody else have a genuine disdain for Al Horford? I can’t stand that guy. He gets praised as some veteran leader, but he’s super dirty. 

Maybe. But he's also the kind of guy that let's your team win games. You hate him on other teams, you probably love him if he's in yours.

12 hours ago, Natesroom said:

this has got earmarks of a bad game for the magic... already with 3 minutes of the board

Good prediction! :P

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

That's a very good point. In some of the last W's we shoot really well the 3's. Last night was a team that has gained confidence. That also help sharing the ball more, there were some games earlier in which we were terrible and with too much iso and hero ball.

Not to be Debbie downer, but I would be incredibly, incredibly shocked if we came back and won the second game as well. I think the Celtics will attempt to make this a blowout.

If we win both games on the Celtics floor, I think it means we may have officially arrived as an eastern conference playoff team. But I would give us a 10% chance of winning this game and a 60% chance of losing by more than 10 points. 

45 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Not to be Debbie downer, but I would be incredibly, incredibly shocked if we came back and won the second game as well. I think the Celtics will attempt to make this a blowout.

If we win both games on the Celtics floor, I think it means we may have officially arrived as an eastern conference playoff team. But I would give us a 10% chance of winning this game and a 60% chance of losing by more than 10 points. 

You're not being a downer at all. The Celtics are gonna want blood after last night. That is the most realistic expectation Magic fans should have. Like if Boston comes out full force and the boys get blown out, it's not because of something they did wrong. The Magic poked the bear.

If they ACTUALLY pull this off and beat Boston again (and there's a chance they might) then it's effectively shots fired to the rest of the NBA and the Magic are writing an open declaration of war that reads "We wake up every morning and choose violence"

I'm VERY curious to see what this team looks like with WCJ and Isaac because if they somehow reach another level beyond this with them in the lineup, BIG game hunting should not be off the menu. Like... my pipe dream is Luka if that makes any sense

• Upvote 1