Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

MagicVsRaptors - 6:00 PM, Sunday, Dec. 11th

Now we’re cooking. Keep getting guys back slowly and watch us go a run to end the year. Cole off the bench is a game changer for us. Also I know they cop some Heat, but shout out to Admiral and Kevon, They give their all. Can’t knock them recently 

• Upvote 1

Another great win and I’m loving the hustle and team play we’ve been seeing on this current winning streak. Hopefully the guys are motivated and continue playing hard for one another and move the ball to find the open man. Let’s see if they are hungry and continue this win streak or if we fall back to those old habits. Also shot out to Kevon and Admiral for playing within themselves and actually being a positive on both ends of the floor, I know I’ve gotten on them several times but if they continue to play like they have recently I don’t mind them coming in for short spurts to give our guys a breather. 

28 minutes ago, Fire Weltham said:

Another great win and I’m loving the hustle and team play we’ve been seeing on this current winning streak. Hopefully the guys are motivated and continue playing hard for one another and move the ball to find the open man. Let’s see if they are hungry and continue this win streak or if we fall back to those old habits. Also shot out to Kevon and Admiral for playing within themselves and actually being a positive on both ends of the floor, I know I’ve gotten on them several times but if they continue to play like they have recently I don’t mind them coming in for short spurts to give our guys a breather. 

I was coming to post something similar. Kevon, Admiral and Mo Wagner know their roles and are playing within the system. It's tough to say this but Jalen, RJ, Cole and Terrence often play out of control or force their own shots. Fultz hasn't been great since he's returned, but he also knows his role. Sometimes too much youth can be a bad thing, and obviously hero ball can be a bad thing, so I'm glad we've found some sort of balance in the Magic world.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

I was coming to post something similar. Kevon, Admiral and Mo Wagner know their roles and are playing within the system. It's tough to say this but Jalen, RJ, Cole and Terrence often play out of control or force their own shots. Fultz hasn't been great since he's returned, but he also knows his role. Sometimes too much youth can be a bad thing, and obviously hero ball can be a bad thing, so I'm glad we've found some sort of balance in the Magic world.

I think Fultz is forcing the issue a bit but that’s due to him being out for so long. He’s leaps and bounds better than the guard play we’ve had recently so I’m fine with his play so far. It should only improve the more in game reps he gets. 

I agree about fultz i think a few more games under his belt and he will start to feel like the player that played 77 games for us. I harp on these Bench/G-League players, but they have really been starting to lock in on playing the role they have been given and not hero ball (though Kevon Harris is the most likely to do that of the three).

I really feel Caleb needs more time on the court. He has been solid - even though his shooting isn't as consistent, almost every time he shoots its seems in rhythm, not a Cole Anthony 6 seconds into the shot clock attempt.

If we were to trade id be willing to part with RJ, Chuma and Ross. any combo of these three. Of those three Chuma would be the one i would try and keep.

4 hours ago, Natesroom said:

I agree about fultz i think a few more games under his belt and he will start to feel like the player that played 77 games for us. I harp on these Bench/G-League players, but they have really been starting to lock in on playing the role they have been given and not hero ball (though Kevon Harris is the most likely to do that of the three).

I really feel Caleb needs more time on the court. He has been solid - even though his shooting isn't as consistent, almost every time he shoots its seems in rhythm, not a Cole Anthony 6 seconds into the shot clock attempt.

If we were to trade id be willing to part with RJ, Chuma and Ross. any combo of these three. Of those three Chuma would be the one i would try and keep.

Fultz defense is actually pretty good except for when he gets screened. he needs to watch how Jalen handles screens.