TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Raptors_Friday Dec. 9th @ 7 pm

4 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Haha yeah I heard him too …Down the stretch if I’m coaching I’m running pick and roll with Fultz, Franz and Banchero over and over …not sure why Mo was doing that 

We need to decide who is gonna get the rock. There is absolutely no game plan on a given possession. There is just waaaaayyyyy too much "winging it" out there and they need to be more deliberate in their attack. I don't dislike Mose but he needs to sharpen these guys up. It's the wrong kind of selfishness 

And once again they're calling out 11 minutes without the ball in Franz's hands.

1 minute ago, J Roc Baby said:

We need to decide who is gonna get the rock. There is absolutely no game plan on a given possession. There is just waaaaayyyyy too much "winging it" out there and they need to be more deliberate in their attack. I don't dislike Mose but he needs to sharpen these guys up. It's the wrong kind of selfishness 

And once again they're calling out 11 minutes without the ball in Franz's hands.

You heard the Dante interview that you spoke of …Fultz was asked the same …he didn’t seem bothered by it …said the Magic have a lot of talent and anyone can take charge on any given play …Fultz said he was comfortable with it fwiw 

17 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

You heard the Dante interview that you spoke of …Fultz was asked the same …he didn’t seem bothered by it …said the Magic have a lot of talent and anyone can take charge on any given play …Fultz said he was comfortable with it fwiw 

He's the one dude I'm comfortable running the offense through save for Franz. Banchero right now is a pure scoring option that's nice to have and I think he can eventually grow into the role. But for right now, Mose needs to find a way to get these guys to decide on some kind of identity now that Fultz is back. It's sort of like picking a radio station. The offense changed the channel from Franz to basically Mo Wagner and Cole without warning.

I'm glad they're comfortable not being selfish but Franz should've dropped 48 tonight and we win by 10.

I didn't watch the game but ironically I looked at the box score and thought Cole had a pretty great game, and I'm not a fan of Cole. 

Was it one of those great on the stat sheet but made many boneheaded plays that don't show up on the box score type of thing?

1 hour ago, TreyMachine said:

I didn't watch the game but ironically I looked at the box score and thought Cole had a pretty great game, and I'm not a fan of Cole. 

Was it one of those great on the stat sheet but made many boneheaded plays that don't show up on the box score type of thing?

He really needs to lean into playmaking more. He could be elite off the bench. Tonight he was selfish in the 3rd quarter when Franz was absolutely rolling, he needed to get the rock to Franz more. Too much hero ball. Cole is a keeper. Ross on the other hand needs to be traded yesterday. Offers nothing. Isn’t even a good shooter anymore and hasn’t been for a long time. Fultz was great, he’s gonna be awesome if he gets a clean run at it. 29 other teams would be very jealous of the Franz/ Paolo combo. They’re best players out of the last two drafts by a mile. I’m up and about!!!  Let’s go

2 wins in a row. Let's go. Never been more convinced that this team is going places with Franz and Paolo so long as Weltman and Hammond can put the right role players around them. 

2 All Star 6'10 playmakers (one of whom just happens to also be a terrific off ball player). League is finished when they hit their primes. 

• Like 2

Was Gary Trent auditioning?

Bamba had 13 rebounds in 17 minutes, imagine if he actually had a motor.

Franz is Larry Bird

Good win, good night.