TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Clippers - Wed., Dec. 7th @ 7:00 pm

See the picture on the first page of the game thread with Paolo Banchero. "KINGDOM ON THE RISE"!    And they interviewed him at the end of the game. Reverse psychology that helped us win the game. S6nE6H.jpg

• Upvote 2

Great win. I like when this team battles. Bol Bol is such an unusual basketball player. How we approach his contract stuff is going to be wild. 

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

Also Mo Wagner was balling.

That dude was our spirit animal out there. He set the tone and direction. Loved it.

15 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

That dude was our spirit animal out there. He set the tone and direction. Loved it.

Lol I just made the argument with my son he’s a better fit than WCJ …he’s a threat from 3 …sets up out there …opens up the paint better for Banchero …has great chemistry with his brother …plays with passion as mentioned already .

My son said go ahead and post that and watch everyone call you a loony toon lol .

Admittedly I haven’t watched the Magic a ton …was not sure how adept Carter is at the 3 but I see him constantly in the paint area so you can understand my reasoning .

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Great win. I like when this team battles. Bol Bol is such an unusual basketball player. How we approach his contract stuff is going to be wild. 

I was thinking about him and his contract going forward also. What do The Magic do with him? He has been very productive this year but his health is still a concern. 

Edited by MagicMan1979

1 hour ago, ball junkie said:

Lol I just made the argument with my son he’s a better fit than WCJ …he’s a threat from 3 …sets up out there …opens up the paint better for Banchero …has great chemistry with his brother …plays with passion as mentioned already .

My son said go ahead and post that and watch everyone call you a loony toon lol .

Admittedly I haven’t watched the Magic a ton …was not sure how adept Carter is at the 3 but I see him constantly in the paint area so you can understand my reasoning .

I agree strongly with your son lol

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Also Mo Wagner was balling.

Guy is an offensive machine. I've been simping for Mo Wagner for a long time, just would love to see him play better defense