Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

JI (GTD) Raptors vs Magic - Sat., Dec. 3rd @ 8 pm

1 hour ago, Franchero MVP said:

Done with this garbage team, front office, and ownership. 

I dont think its the Ownership... i think its the coach. We should have hired the asst coach who was with Brooklyn when we were looking for a coach.

7 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

Losing culture seeps into every fabric of a players mentality. When you're used to winning and those above you intentionally want you to lose by putting you in bad positions, you get a bad taste in your mouth for the organization and for your position and will want out as soon as possible. it's very apparent we don't think we can win with our current players and are willing to take this entire season at the chance of getting perhaps a generational player. 

To some level I get it, but when you've intentionally been bad for 10 years trying to look for a generational talent, you're going to lose your Fanbase and your organizational integrity.

I'm no longer watching. And won't until something changes. 

Everything you just said is exactly why tanking is a non-viable philosophy and should never be the strategy used for team building. It's a failed philosophy and always has been and always will be.

4 hours ago, Natesroom said:

I dont think its the Ownership... i think its the coach. We should have hired the asst coach who was with Brooklyn when we were looking for a coach.

Is it time to bring in Penny?