Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

JI (GTD) Raptors vs Magic - Sat., Dec. 3rd @ 8 pm

3 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

Im getting so fed up with schofield and kevon playing mad minutes.

Same here. I briefly looked away from my computer screen, and when I looked up, I'm going "what"? I said to myself, "why are those 2 players on the court together? What is the coach doing?"

This is an unwatchable product. I’m honestly pissed off. Things need to change. Devos’ need to sell, and we need to make whole sale changes across all of basketball ops. I’m about to be done

Exactly. I mean I hear a lot of “sack Mosley” but if this ownership is serious then the front office should go before Mosley does. And if changes aren’t made then they have to bloody sell. Fans have checked out. I listen to all the podcast, Sixth man show, Orlando Magic HQ, court cousins, close up Magic, magic UK guys etc and the common theme is that people have had enough. Surely some of the top brass would listen to some of these for a vibe check? Or I am that naive? I’m even fed up with the magic broadcasters Jeff and David, there endless positivity and lack of criticism, are they too scared they will lose there jobs if they actually had a crack at this joke of a team? There is such a lack of accountability from bottom to top in this franchise. It’s sounds harsh having a go at them, But they’re involved with this franchise. Then people Will say this is second year of the tank? What absolute crap. We waited and watched for 7 years for that treadmill team of Vooch, AG and Evan max out on a 8th seed. Weltham said they were evaluating for 3 frickin years. How do they have a job? How does ownership cop this? It’s been horrific viewing for 10 years now. I don’t know what else to say. I won’t be watching again this year. Waste too much time and energy on this product. 

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Yes, he gets the ball stolen a lot while dribbling. And someone gave me a down vote last night because I said he needed to stop the fancy dribbling in that game. Did the person not see Paolo stuck on the baseline in the corner dribbling the ball back and forth, side to side--keeping it too long--until the ball got stolen from him?

Yeah he definitely over dribbles which kills our offense and the time on the shot clock. I’d like to see more of his passing instead of trying to get his on the offensive end. Scoring 20+ a game doesn’t mean much if your team is still getting blown out most nights. He’s still a rookie though so hopefully he watches a lot of film and tries to find ways to impact the team other than just scoring. He has too much talent to not improve in those other areas of his game. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Needed to clear up minutes to see if Bamba was any good.

Some of us already knew that Bamba wasn’t at that time. Lazy low b ball iq and soft as puppy crap. 

No accountability by the owners or anyone else in this dumpster fire of an organization. Change or sell the team. 

10 hours ago, Natesroom said:

I dont understand why we didnt take advantage of the rotation at the start of the 4th quarter, put our starters in against their end of bench players and if we make it a game and they have to sub in their starters, so be it.

Actually, we were better with the fringe lineup that the weird big lineup, cause at least they fought. And that's even more sad than insisting on those terrible lineup choices.

I think it’s no surprise to what the FO is doing and focused on.

Wembanyama 

I believe we’ll X out Fultz and maybe JI at some point this season or summer. 

54 minutes ago, Jon said:

Wembanyama 

You mean the 1 in 7 chance for Wembayama  if you’re the worst team in the NBA?

1 hour ago, Jon said:

Wembanyama 

Losing culture seeps into every fabric of a players mentality. When you're used to winning and those above you intentionally want you to lose by putting you in bad positions, you get a bad taste in your mouth for the organization and for your position and will want out as soon as possible. it's very apparent we don't think we can win with our current players and are willing to take this entire season at the chance of getting perhaps a generational player. 

To some level I get it, but when you've intentionally been bad for 10 years trying to look for a generational talent, you're going to lose your Fanbase and your organizational integrity.

I'm no longer watching. And won't until something changes. 

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

You mean the 1 in 7 chance for Wembayama  if you’re the worst team in the NBA?

I’m against it but it’s clear as day

3 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Losing culture seeps into every fabric of a players mentality. When you're used to winning and those above you intentionally want you to lose by putting you in bad positions, you get a bad taste in your mouth for the organization and for your position and will want out as soon as possible. it's very apparent we don't think we can win with our current players and are willing to take this entire season at the chance of getting perhaps a generational player. 

To some level I get it, but when you've intentionally been bad for 10 years trying to look for a generational talent, you're going to lose your Fanbase and your organizational integrity.

I'm no longer watching. And won't until something changes. 

I know but Wembanyama is considered to be that generational talent and Weham is dead set on getting one. Plus he’s tall so...