Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

JI (GTD) Raptors vs Magic - Sat., Dec. 3rd @ 8 pm

I don't ever like for a Magic player to get injured, but I was not thrilled to learn Cole Anthony would be back on the court.

Cole always plays with the mindset "I'm gonna get mine" thus, resulting in "hero ball".

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I don't ever like for a Magic player to get injured, but I was not thrilled to learn Cole Anthony would be back on the court.

Cole always plays with the mindset "I'm gonna get mine" thus, resulting in "hero ball".

He's certainly not the only one on the team with that mindset.  The whole team seems to have a "pass last" mentality.  Granted it's worse when your point guard takes that approach.

On the bright side, no reason to waste any more of your Saturday night watching this one.

I have to admit, although I was one of the only ones over the summer who wasn't dreamily optimistic about the direction of the team, and didn't believe that getting the first draft pick necessarily meant salvation, even I didn't think we'd be worse than last year.  But we are.

33 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Yes, he gets the ball stolen a lot while dribbling. And someone gave me a down vote last night because I said he needed to stop the fancy dribbling in that game. Did the person not see Paolo stuck on the baseline in the corner dribbling the ball back and forth, side to side--keeping it too long--until the ball got stolen from him?

gave you an upvote

• Upvote 2

Just now, Natesroom said:

I gotta give it to the announcers... they make it seem like all this is surprising, maybe because of 5 games in 7 nights.

Turner is an imbecile

I dont understand why we didnt take advantage of the rotation at the start of the 4th quarter, put our starters in against their end of bench players and if we make it a game and they have to sub in their starters, so be it.