Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

JI (GTD) Raptors vs Magic - Sat., Dec. 3rd @ 8 pm

So i have been tweeting david steele for years to do an "Is this Anything" deep diving -  since 1989 which teams has the most players recording a career high in scoring against them. He has never responded i try and push that every year once or twice.

OG has a career high of 36 and is at 20 and its not even halftime. I bet we see a new career high tonight.

i think by 30 years of anecdotal evidence that it is the magic - i dont have accounts or the knowhow to figure it out myself.

• Like 1

Paolo is so lazy with his handle, he needs to learn how to take better care of the basketball. Also his defense leaves a lot to be desired, those are 2 of the most glaring issues with his game right now. Hopefully he improves in those areas in the off-season. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fire Weltham said:

Paolo is so lazy with his handle, he needs to learn how to take better care of the basketball. Also his defense leaves a lot to be desired, those are 2 of the most glaring issues with his game right now. Hopefully he improves in those areas in the off-season. 

Yes, he gets the ball stolen a lot while dribbling. And someone gave me a down vote last night because I said he needed to stop the fancy dribbling in that game. Did the person not see Paolo stuck on the baseline in the corner dribbling the ball back and forth, side to side--keeping it too long--until the ball got stolen from him?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Natesroom said:

that was like trading oladipo to keep fournier

This is an unfair comparison. Oladipo went on to Indiana and was an all star before getting hurt while Fournier was at least young and also had potential, and is like our only player we’ve had in the past decade that can shoot.

Birch was a 27 year old role player journeyman with us, while Bamba was a 22 year old kid that we didn’t know what we had. Now we know Bamba sucks, but that’s revisionist history. Moving on from Khem was and still is the right move at the time.

45 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

If i was an opposing coach my directions to my players would be the Magic players are generally selfish, they do not play an unselfish brand of basketball. Pressure the ball handlers and they will try to break you down instead of passing. Possibly causing more turnovers then points, Or forcing them into pressured shots instead of passing.

There is a reason we are dead last in the NBA in assists.

The meltdown continues.