Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Hawks- Wed., Nov. 30th @ 7 pm

19 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

That seems a bit dramatic. You’ve seen half of a single game and your calling it quit? 

Quit? Being disappointed does not mean quiting.

For sure there will be better games, in which the shooting percentage will be higher and some hero balls will go in but this passive atitude and lack of team organization needs more than just a good percentage game to be fixed.

Of course there are exceptions but the way some players (like Cole or Ross) keep insisting in a certain type of plays again and again just makes it even harder for me to stay awake late at night to watch…

2 minutes ago, JayMac said:

Quit? Being disappointed does not mean quiting.

For sure there will be better games, in which the shooting percentage will be higher and some hero balls will go in but this passive atitude and lack of team organization needs more than just a good percentage game to be fixed.

Of course there are exceptions but the way some players (like Cole or Ross) keep insisting in a certain type of plays again and again just makes it even harder for me to stay awake late at night to watch…

I can’t blame anyone for not wanting to watch this team right now.  

Gotta love Jeff Turner getting all excited about a Ross dunk when we’re getting blown out.  Makes me want to throw something at the TV.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, multiple people have said it and they’re all right. He might not be our best player but Wendell is by far our most important player. We can’t rebound or defend without him.

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Gotta love Jeff Turner getting all excited about a Ross dunk when we’re getting blown out.  Makes me want to throw something at the TV.  

JT being JT. Worse announcer in sports. IMO. 

this team needs leadership from the coach. Obviously the coach does not lead or hold players accountable. He needs to go. 

• Downvote 1

What happened?      FBWu0Y.jpg    Up until this game, the games have been close!  yqY2Ad.png

The style of play was different tonight. As so many of you have already mentioned there  was no defense. In previous games the Magic played with swarming defense. Another thing that some posters have mentioned, this game turned into "hero ball" (by some of the Magic players)--no discipline.

10 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

JT being JT. Worse announcer in sports. IMO……

Totally agree.  I’ve had this theory that we’re tanking in the announcing department to get a better announcer but so far it hasn’t happened.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Franchero MVP said:

Fire the coach, he’s obviously not good enough. 

get rid of this front office, we have the young peices, now build the right cohesive team

Things will get better then 

I dont think management is that bad, they have a plan at least

coach sucks, he is very bad and doesnt develop players at all, which was the main reason he was hired in the first place

17 minutes ago, alwaystragic said:

coach sucks, he is very bad and doesnt develop players at all, which was the main reason he was hired in the first place

Of course the players have developed what the hell!!

Look at Franz and WCJ easily have developed 

13 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Turns out WCJ is our floor leader, or at least floor anchor, as we’re very bad without him.

When he'll be back, we'll say that we miss another guy...

We waited so long for decent guard rotation, and now that we had that, we were down 20 and already 100 points against in the end of the third quarter.

1 hour ago, alwaystragic said:

Not sure about the plan they have now and they had in the past, but who has hired that coach and staff?