Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Hawks- Wed., Nov. 30th @ 7 pm

4 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

I think Hennigan was a mediocre GM, but I think the Ibaka trade was Martins’ call, not his. Also, we were never going to get value for Howard - like Shaq he wasn’t coming back. I actually think he did as well as possible there. His coaching hires were bad. The Nicholson pick was terrible, but most of the NBA writers and analysts were on board with Hezonja, so Hezonja fooled almost everyone. Biyombo was the wrong guy at the wrong time. Tobias or Gordon had to go, and Oladipo or Fournier had to go - he chose wrong both times, but who knows if either would have developed the same if they were here. Probably not.

I think mediocre is a superlative adjective for him

the fact that hennigan got many millions for doing an utmost terrible job is a proof of all that is the wrong in the world

29 minutes ago, alwaystragic said:

I think mediocre is a superlative adjective for him

the fact that hennigan got many millions for doing an utmost terrible job is a proof of all that is the wrong in the world

I’m not saying he did a good job, or that he deserved to keep the job, he definitely did not; but I think he looked worse than he actually was because of the interference from Martins.

• Upvote 1