Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs Hawks- Wed., Nov. 30th @ 7 pm

Playing that matador defense. Not boxing out and letting guys get whatever they want at the rim. That’s just unacceptable we should be putting a body on someone whenever a shot goes up that’s just basketball 101. 

• Like 1

Tonight is the 1st game of the season I am watching and I can honestly say I will not be watching another one in the near future… our team’s game is so poor, no organization or coordenation between players on the floor, no tactical plays in the attack, passive motion on the defense…

But the worst is the atitude: we are loosing by 20pts in the last minute of the qtr and we just slowdown the ball and wait for the shotclock to run down!?!?! What is this?!?!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Bol at the 5 doesn’t work. For all the good that he does, he can’t control the paint on D and his screens are so weak and he can’t rebound at a high enough level. 

Really missing WCJ. And his ability to man the middle. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JayMac said:

Tonight is the 1st game of the season I am watching and I can honestly say I will not be watching another one in the near future… our team’s game is so poor, no organization or coordenation between players on the floor, no tactical plays in the attack, passive motion on the defense…

But the worst is the atitude: we are loosing by 20pts in the last minute of the qtr and we just slowdown the ball and wait for the shotclock to run down!?!?! What is this?!?!

That seems a bit dramatic. You’ve seen half of a single game and your calling it quit? 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

Bol at the 5 doesn’t work. For all the good that he does, he can’t control the paint on D and his screens are so weak and he can’t rebound at a high enough level. 

Really missing WCJ. And his ability to man the middle. 

He was in a walking boot a couple of days ago so I doubt we see him anytime soon unfortunately. 

the predraft concerns about Paolo and his defense were correct. He doesnt follow his shots, he kind of just floats around, doesnt crash the boards. I think he can be better so hopefully he just picks it up.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Fire Weltham said:

He was in a walking boot a couple of days ago so I doubt we see him anytime soon unfortunately. 

Yeah planter fasciitis can linger and be an annoyance for awhile. 

6 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

the predraft concerns about Paolo and his defense were correct. He doesnt follow his shots, he kind of just floats around, doesnt crash the boards. I think he can be better so hopefully he just picks it up.

I’m very unhappy with his effort on that end of the court. He’s a bit of a black hole on the offensive end as well. I think Ross plays harder on defense.

• Downvote 1