Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic@Nets_Mon., Nov. 28 at 7:30 pm

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Oh, I didn’t say I’m leaving the board, I know my responsibilities. I’ll still be paying attention, but I’ve got a 6 week old baby boy I can’t waste 3 hours a night on whatever pretend version of basketball we’re rolling out. I’ll start watching again when Markelle is back

Just Kidding, and congratulations on your new baby!

I'm watching this one, i lost the last couple. I wasn't expecting to see Markelle, but the starting lineup with Gary and Paolo makes it way better than ten days ago.

It's been a fun first half. Brooklyn started with Kyrie, KD and Simmons: they want the game, but they're losing the ball a lot and we got some transition points. 

Bol is being the most beatiful freak of nature

• Like 1

so i think i am 100%, not changing my mind, sold on trading Bamba. Maybe someone else will be able to get his motor working but its not us. Maybe we can get one of these teams that owes us something like OKC. Trade him for chet...lol - Just saw a halftime clip of bamba driving and saying he still gets lost in orlando... its been 4 years. I grew up in ORL and i get kind of uncertain where i might be when im in like davenport/4 corners or maybe clermont/tavares

• Upvote 1

Schofield needs to stay in the G league he has no business playing for this team or any team in the NBA for that matter. Low IQ and he doesn’t bring anything to the 2nd unit. I know he’s only playing because of all the injuries but we could honestly do better with his 2 way spot. 

Well moral victory for us first half being down only one.  But now down 11 at end of third with strong vibes that the team is likely to fall apart in the fourth. Hope they prove me wrong.

We are still moving the ball terribly.  12 assists in 3 quarters.  

34 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

so i think i am 100%, not changing my mind, sold on trading Bamba. Maybe someone else will be able to get his motor working but its not us. Maybe we can get one of these teams that owes us something like OKC. Trade him for chet...lol - Just saw a halftime clip of bamba driving and saying he still gets lost in orlando... its been 4 years. I grew up in ORL and i get kind of uncertain where i might be when im in like davenport/4 corners or maybe clermont/tavares

Agreed, the fact Bamba still doesn’t know how to post smaller guys on the block or how to use his length down low is maddening. He needs to go, Bol has shown he deserves all his minutes especially when this team is healthy again. 

this is the type of effort we should be playing with every night. I can live with our record if we play like this and still lose. Talent is evident. KD is a hall of famer talent 17/22