Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs 76ers_Fri. Nov. 25 at 7PM

What the heck ! I’m watching the Gators and Noles …when I saw Philly didn’t have their top 3 players I thought the Magic had it in the bag …what happened ?  Not good 

22 minutes ago, Sumike4ya said:

We missed, what, 8/10 shots in the last 6 minutes of the 4th which turned into multiple fast break points for Phil.

Didn’t watch the game, was also watching UF vs FSU, but typically we stop passing and instead drive 1v3 (and go for hero ball in general) during the last few minutes of close games.  

18 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

What the heck ! I’m watching the Gators and Noles …when I saw Philly didn’t have their top 3 players I thought the Magic had it in the bag …what happened ?  Not good 

Well. 1st half was fine. But, once again our opposing team shot very well from 3, (38%), we shot (25%). They out scored us 30-20 in the third and we couldn’t make shots down the stretch. Typical 2022 Magic loss. Oh, also got out rebounded 47-35, not normal.

23 minutes ago, Sumike4ya said:

Well. 1st half was fine. But, once again our opposing team shot very well from 3, (38%), we shot (25%). They out scored us 30-20 in the third and we couldn’t make shots down the stretch. Typical 2022 Magic loss. Oh, also got out rebounded 47-35, not normal.

Were we not making open shots, or were they forcing difficult shots with individual efforts instead of team play?

Also opted to watch the Noles/Gators.

This loss came down to we can’t rebound if Wendell doesn’t play, and we can’t shoot. It’s mind blowing to me that we still haven’t addressed our 3 point shooting after all these years.

Was another very winnable game. We recover one guy, and we lose another like always. Our guard rotation is not even close to NBA standards since a few weeks. I've still big doubts on the coach and rotations too, but everything is so weird that is hard to judge that too.